• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

How We Score it .....................

JenKennings

Occupant; CatBird Seat
SUPER Site Supporter
My Trivia is not your ordinary trivia, as it tends toward "minutia"............... so none of us are expected to do well from the Git-Go !
To clarify,
3_12_31.gif

NONE correct is the only Failing score............
ONE correct is a "D"....
TWO is a "D+"......
THREE correct is a "C-"
FOUR correct is a "C+"
FIVE correct is a "B-"
SIX Correct is a "B+"
SEVEN correct is an "A-", and earns you rep points....
EIGHT correct is an "A+", and earns you rep points and the Mortarboard !!

T or C functions as a bonus question; if you miss it, no harm, but if you nail it, it acts as another Right answer in the above scoring grid.

Saturday JEOPARDY works pretty much like the real thing; you "earn" what you earn, plain and simple.............. request payment from ABC :whistling:

the Sunday Specials are usually a themed learning experience, so We don't consider any score a "Losing" score ; just have fun, and "Learn" something.

Cowboy

Wait for it.
GOLD Site Supporter
Great scoring method Profesor :biggrin: . What happens when you fail like I did today ? I dont do dunce hats or sit in the corner , that got me kicked outa 5th grade :unsure:

JenKennings

Occupant; CatBird Seat
SUPER Site Supporter
Great scoring method Profesor :biggrin: . What happens when you fail like I did today ? I dont do dunce hats or sit in the corner , that got me kicked outa 5th grade :unsure:

I wasn't gonna mention ti, but you get this..........

3_3_25.gif

nixon

Boned
GOLD Site Supporter
So , do we get a grade every now and then ,or is it in semesters ?
just wondering as to when I'll receive My grades . :flowers:

JenKennings

Occupant; CatBird Seat
SUPER Site Supporter
It's the Honor System, Mr. President ;

You grade yourself by the benchmarks, but in my judgement, every day is a new day ; clean slate, but then again, that's up to the player........... I've got enough on my plate just trying to keep the questions fresh............ maybe you want to do A SPREAD SHEET ?
:clap::whistling::yum:

nixon

Boned
GOLD Site Supporter
It's the Honor System, Mr. President ;

You grade yourself by the benchmarks, but in my judgement, every day is a new day ; clean slate, but then again, that's up to the player........... I've got enough on my plate just trying to keep the questions fresh............ maybe you want to do A SPREAD SHEET ?
:clap::whistling::yum:

Great ! It's just like public school ! What's a spread sheet ?