• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Hillary has an unreal volunteer network

Dargo

Like a bad penny...
GOLD Site Supporter
I've had 9 phone calls in the last week from "volunteer for Hillary" people telling me that they really need my vote. My wife said that she has had some as well. Some have been as bold as to ask if they can count on my vote for Hillary. Needless to say, I've had some fun with them. :smile:

Anyway, I've not had a single call from the Obama people. I'd have to say that Hillary will dominate Indiana due to the massive support and work from her volunteers. How can she get so many sheeple to follow her and do so much dirty work for her? I've always wondered how she has stayed in this race with all of her unbelievable terrible baggage; now I know.

Oh yeah, I thought Obama had a lot more money. About every other commercial on TV is another damn Hillary commercial. Obama only manages about one out of every five. As I've typed this there has been 3 Hillary commercials air, one more damn Hillary phone call and now one Obama commercial.

C'mon Wednesday!

Dargo

Like a bad penny...
GOLD Site Supporter
But I'm tryin'! I'm typing with one hand, watching TV, reading my 8 year old a book, and listening to my 16 year old tell me about her upcoming soccer tournaments out of town this upcoming weekend as well as using the other hand to text some persistent business clients on my iPod. :bonk: And, during this entire time I'm having my 12 year old help me take notes on how I'm going to run the first part of the summer business plan for my company and write down ideas of when we are going to take our family vacation this summer as well as discussing with her when I'm going to open the pool, go pick my son up from college at VMI while talking on the phone with my concrete contractor about trying to finish the concrete in front of my new pole barn this week.

Whey do you think I get up at 4am? :w00t2: