• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

2008 Dodge Challenger!!!

Deadly Sushi

The One, The Only, Sushi
SUPER Site Supporter
2008_Dodge_Challenger_SRT8_Photo.jpg

MORE photos :thumb: http://jalopnik.com/352792/2008-dodge-challenger-srt8-revealed-officially

Bobcat

Je Suis Charlie Hebdo
GOLD Site Supporter
Looking awfully Ford Mustang-ish. But that's a good thing. :thumb:

Attachments

• untitled.JPG
    untitled.JPG
    36.1 KB · Views: 113

Av8r3400

Gone Flyin'
It's a bad Photo. the Challenger (if they build it, doubtful) is very "Cuda looking.

Attachments

• challenger 2.jpg
    challenger 2.jpg
    14 KB · Views: 107
  • challenger.jpg
    challenger.jpg
    33.9 KB · Views: 111

Dargo

Like a bad penny...
GOLD Site Supporter
They are building it. I got to take a short test drive in the 425 hp version. It had pretty decent power and certainly handled better than my old muscle cars with similar power. I also got to drive a prototype Camaro a few months ago. I do believe (but am not sure) GM will build it. They have lately been talking making it an e85 car, which I think would be a big mistake.

I've been seriously thinking about buying me a "driver" muscle car. I have driven several different types of the Mustang but, for some reason I can't just pin down, they simply don't do it for me. Unless you go with the Saleen or Raush (huge increase in price), their performance really isn't impressive. My BIL has one of the new Mustangs and was quite depressed when he could only pull about a car length on me in my little Acura. Worse yet for him, on the interstate, my Acura ran off and left him at high speeds.

XeVfTEUtaAqJHTqq

Master of Distraction
Staff member
SUPER Site Supporter
They had one at the dealership I bought my Durango from. I think they had just got it in. I looked it over and got to peek inside it before they roped it off from the general public. Looks nice.

AndyM

Charter Member
Can't get it with a diesel so I'm not interested. :bonk:

On a similar note to the debut of the Dodge Challenger, the new 2009 Dodge Journey is now in production and should be in dealers by the beginning of April.

This is on the short list of vehicles I am considering this spring, however the VW-sourced 2.0 L 4 cylinder turbo diesel will not be available in the U.S. models. :( :( :( :(

Bad move on the part of Chrysler LLC! The base engine is the same 2.4L 4 cylinder gas model that is in the Dodge Caliber, with two optional V6's.

Attachments

• 2009-dodge-journey-2.jpg
    2009-dodge-journey-2.jpg
    10.4 KB · Views: 80