• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Firestarter (1984)

tsaw

GOLD Site Supporter
Andrew and Vicky McGee met while earning money as guinea pigs for an experiment at college. The experiment was shrouded in suspicion and mystery, and seemed to be related to psychic abilities. The two were married and had a daughter Charile, who has the ability to start fires by merely thinking about it. Naturally, the government takes a great interest in Charlie, and operatives from the secret department known as "The Shop" want to quarrantine and study her

Starring:David Keith,Drew Barrymore,Heather Locklear,Martin Sheen,George C. Scott,Art Carney..

This was written by Steven King. I have watched this since it first came out about 10 times. In 1984, I didn't have any kids, or wanted any, but the relationship between Andrew and Charlie sure was touching. This is a good movie about a secret government experiment done on volunteers for a few bucks. George C. Scott plays a powerful evil role. Drew Barrymore (Charlie) is amazing. I recommend this one~

Doc

Bottoms Up
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
I never did watch this one. Thanks for the heads up. I'll keep an eye out for it playing now.

Cowboy

Wait for it.
GOLD Site Supporter
I never did watch this one. Thanks for the heads up. I'll keep an eye out for it playing now.

I find that hard to beleive Doc , did you miss "Heather Locklear" being in it :brows: . Only reason I watched it :w00t2:

DaveNay

Klaatu barada nikto
SUPER Site Supporter
Hard to believe this was just a couple years after Drew Barrymore played in E.T.