• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Sudden Impact

tsaw

GOLD Site Supporter
A vicious serial-killer is on the loose in San Francisco and the police trace a link to a small town further down the coast. When Harry Callahan upsets the press and the mayor in his usual style, he's shipped out of town to investigate while the heat is on. With the help of his new Magnum handgun Harry goes on the trail leaving behind the usual trail of dead criminals along the way

Chares Bronson with his Death Wish movies has facinated us with the idea of a vigilante. The idea of quick swift justice, without the red tape of the courts and good winning over evil makes a good movie. Here we have Clint Eastwood playing Harry Callahan. You will admire and respect him. This movie draws you in DEEP... so much so... you CARE about the charecters... and can't wait to see what happens next.
Trust Tsaw on this one.

Staring Clint Eastwood = And his gun.
One of my favorites next to the Death Wish movies. If you never saw this you need to !!
5 ***** out of 5 RECOMMENDED!

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0086383/

tsaw

GOLD Site Supporter
LOL just started watching this - 13 minutes in:
GO HEAD MAKE MY DAY!
I forgot that this movie had that line.:clap:

Snowtrac Nome

member formerly known as dds
GOLD Site Supporter
there is certainly a place for courts and cops but if people wern't such pusys now days there would be a lot less petty crime such as seeing a looser busting out a window to steal a car radio if we had the ability to restrain the jack asse with out being charged with assult criminals would think twice about how much they really wanted your radio

EastTexFrank

GOLD Site Supporter
there is certainly a place for courts and cops but if people wern't such pusys now days there would be a lot less petty crime such as seeing a looser busting out a window to steal a car radio if we had the ability to restrain the jack asse with out being charged with assult criminals would think twice about how much they really wanted your radio

I need to check but I was told at one time that it used to lawful in Texas to shoot someone for messing with your car. The car being transport was equated to a horse and messing with someone's horse in the old days used to be a death sentence.

Getting back to the topic, I loved those Harry Callahan movies and there is a part of me that believes in "frontier justice" and then another part of me, not so much.

SShepherd

I had a .44mag just like in the movie. Loved the gun but sold it, it was worth too much to shoot. Trust me when i say the model 29's made in the late 50's were like fine watches.
S&W actually had a small run of them that came in a box with a detective badge with callahans' number on it(rhose are worth $$$$ )