• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Split system a/c

zanntheman

I need some help!!!!! I have a Bondaire split system 9000 btu heat and air. Model ULB-09HP. The company is no longer in the US and no parts are available. The board is bad and I would like some help in converting this to a different board and a standard wall type thermostat. It is a 110 volt system. I'm not looking for pretty, I just want it to work. Thanks and hope someone will be kind enough too help me.

thcri

Gone But Not Forgotten
Did you try this place for parts? Bondaire From what I know of them mini splits it will be expensive to convert if you even can. I see you have tried some other forums but did you try Ref Eng. There you should find people from all over the world that might be able to help you.

zanntheman

I tried Bondaire and they told me if I find any parts to let them know lol. I will try the other forum u mentioned. Thanks.

jhog1

By elimanating the board you may lose some control over the system There are basicly 3 components to your system Compressor condenser fan and the evaporator fan. To make it work in it simplest form all of these have to be running. You will need a line voltage tstat. Take the incoming voltage and tie all three commons (L2) together, the power or L1 will go on one terminal of the tstat and on the other will be power out to the compressor, cond. fan, and evap. fan( evap. fan will have multible speeds you want power from tstat to go to the speed you select and wire nut the others). When the temp rises tstat closes and unit runs.