• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Volvo annihilated by Cat

Doc

Bottoms Up
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
me to, it comes back with 'bad request'

What'd you do JayC??? :D

Dargo

Like a bad penny...
GOLD Site Supporter
I just sent that link to my buddy who owns a huge Volvo dealership. I had the "subject" line in the email say "New Volvo safety test". :D

As some of you may know, my dad has been a union coal miner for decades. Some of the guys in coal mines are, how shall I put it, a bit rough around the edges. Anyway, one guy got really pissed off because his boss gave him an official written reprimand for missing too much work. Later that day that guy noticed his boss' F150 parked by itself next to one of their buildings. You know what's coming. Yes, he did the deed. He ran over the F150 with one of these Rather large truck fully loaded. He even stopped, backed over it, and then drove over it a second time.

I don't have any pictures, but several guys have told me that there was no part of the F150 that stood any higher than 16" off the ground after being "accidentally" run over by that haul truck. :eek: The haul truck has a rated GVW of around 851,000 pounds but they routinely get them loaded to where they are pushing a million pounds on the scales! Check out some of the specs of that truck. The crankcase holds 74 gallons of oil and the fuel tank is 1200 gallons. My dad drives one like this on his rotation several times a month. I'd love to drive a 2500 hp diesel truck at least once. :thumb:

JayC

Huh?
Doc said:
What'd you do JayC??? :D

Actually, Doc, it's your fault. Your silly forum copies everything in sight when typing stuff.:D

When mousing over the link, did you see the URL in the bottom of the browser (or whereever it is in your browser - I am using Firefox)? Did you see the stupid dodgetruckworld.tenmagazines.com bit? That site (and all its sister sites), add a stupid banner to the tops of the pages of links opened from within their forums. Some links don't transfer because of that and they have to be manually copied into the address bar. Thing is, I would have had to manually copy the URL into the address bar, thus getting rid of the dodgetruckworld part. I don't know how it got to your forum.:pat::eek::D

http://videos.streetfire.net/video/BF880FDA-FAA8-4F31-9AC9-CBF0C8ECCF29.htm