• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

1970 thiokol Spryte 1201B-41 Wide track 45"

59muskeg

Does anyone have a thiokol parts manual or service manual for an early 70,s spryte? If i end up buying both from petersons i am going to post every page on this site so all can benefit.Any help would be great!

schmidt

Hi,

I have a manual for 1200B, ours is a 1969. Are you looking to buy the 1201's from Peterson Equipment in Logan, UT? If so, they should have all the manuals etc. Here are some pics of our machine, with the 12 passenger Astro Cab.

Happy Holidays,
Brad
Mountain Home Lodge
www.mthome.com

Attachments

• Blues Snowcat Size001.jpg
    Blues Snowcat Size001.jpg
    82.1 KB · Views: 750
  • Blues Snowcat Size003.jpg
    Blues Snowcat Size003.jpg
    87.8 KB · Views: 747
  • snowcat1.jpg
    snowcat1.jpg
    43.3 KB · Views: 724
  • Snowcat Big Blue 2.jpg
    Snowcat Big Blue 2.jpg
    58.7 KB · Views: 689
  • Two Snowcats Flat.jpg
    Two Snowcats Flat.jpg
    75.2 KB · Views: 717

schmidt

Yes, It's fiberglass. Apparently, a number of these (approx. 15) were custom made for Aspen Ski Company in the early 70's. Having the large windows makes great for keeping our guests from getting sea/snow sick!

Brad
MHL
www.mthome.com