• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

foreign bank bail out

m1west

GOLD Site Supporter
It appears that all major powers in 2014 signed an agreement to bail each others banks out kind of like the NATO arrangement with security this one is financial. I first got wind of it listening to Glen beck while driving. He reported that the FED has been pumping 75-100 billion dollars a day into the banking system and no-one knows which banks and the government doesn't seem to be interested either. There is speculation it is to cover bank losses in Europe . In Europe they do not have to calculate losses into their balance sheet so it appears everything is fine until it isn't . So if I'm understanding what I am reading the US taxpayer is bailing out European banks. Marty

300 H and H

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
Marty I would love to be able to confirm this, but as much as I have tried, I can not find anything definitive about this.. IF we really are, I think it is fool hearty and well, stupid....

Anyone else?

Regards, Kirk

m1west

GOLD Site Supporter
Marty I would love to be able to confirm this, but as much as I have tried, I can not find anything definitive about this.. IF we really are, I think it is fool hearty and well, stupid....

Anyone else?

Regards, Kirk

Kirk I downloaded these but the must be encrypted as they will not let me post them or my computer skills are lacking. So here are screen shots you should be able to Googe and find them. Marty

Attachments

• IMG_0174.jpg
    IMG_0174.jpg
    136.5 KB · Views: 26
  • IMG_0175.jpg
    IMG_0175.jpg
    118.2 KB · Views: 26
  • IMG_0176.jpg
    IMG_0176.jpg
    121.7 KB · Views: 24