• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Weather change

pirate_girl

legendary ⚓
GOLD Site Supporter
Looks like another day of 80° temps.
But we're supposed to get strong storms in the area later in the afternoon.

luvs

'lil yinzer~
GOLD Site Supporter
so humid; got ill 4 awhile, & hid beneath my comforter as shivering usually brings that on; got well, & i'm looking toward my a/c being put into my window--

pirate_girl

legendary ⚓
GOLD Site Supporter
20190520_065543.jpg

NorthernRedneck

GOLD Site Supporter
This was 730 this morning. Yay. Perfect weather for moving. It was a strong thunderstorm but only lasted 20 minutes. Then it cleared up.
76c46502fa384365e44e23408e43e37d.jpg
1548ad98f0c1e9f824687ab6c8c99f78.jpg
5869431bee68905dd730646e4f7dfee9.jpg

Canadian eh!!!

pirate_girl

legendary ⚓
GOLD Site Supporter
Ty just called me and said there's a tornado on the ground in North Manchester Indiana.
Eeek!
20190527_200849.jpg

I can already hear thunder and it's getting cooler and windy.

pirate_girl

legendary ⚓
GOLD Site Supporter
It's already past!
Whew.
Got lightning mostly and thunder.
It's really bad down south of here.
Around the area of Grand Lake St. Mary's.
I joined a live watch on Facebook with some friends from that area.

FrancSevin

Proudly Deplorable
GOLD Site Supporter
Cloudbursts again here this morning. Green house flooded within 2 minutes of it starting. Our ground is all clay and right now it is soaking wet. The consistency of adhesive caulk. A shovel goes in but won't come out. I've got to do some digging around the foundation. But haven't the time or strength

bczoom

Super Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Last night we didn’t get any tornadoes but got pretty much everything else, including 6” of rain in under 6 hours.

Our area is completely flooded. Many houses underwater. Local town had 2 feet of water on main street.

Our basement and 3 buildings all have water so I worked on cleaning that out today.

The creek behind our house is normally 15’ wide. It reached out to almost 100’. There’s a 30' steel bridge in my back yard that got wiped out upstream and got wedged in my yard.

NorthernRedneck

GOLD Site Supporter
Yikes. You guys are getting tornadoes and thunderstorms. We're in a drought up here. Very dry. I'm surprised that we aren't in a fire ban.

Canadian eh!!!

pirate_girl

legendary ⚓
GOLD Site Supporter
All that crap is finally coming to an end.
I've never seen lightning like that!
The river is really going to be up now.

tiredretired

The Old Salt
SUPER Site Supporter
Yesterday it was 45 degrees and spitting ice pellets along with the cold as hell rain. Today, 58 degrees, windy and sunny. Still waiting for summer to arrive up here. It has been a cold and rainy spring.

pirate_girl

legendary ⚓
GOLD Site Supporter
24 miles NE of here at 3pm.
Deshler, Hamler area.
Yow.
They've got all kinds of warnings active now.
FB_IMG_1559763034959.jpg

pirate_girl

legendary ⚓
GOLD Site Supporter
Looks like a stormy day ahead with some relief coming from the heat tomorrow and Monday, then back to the heat wave.
:hammer:

NorthernRedneck

GOLD Site Supporter
We've got a couple bigger forest fires a few hundred kms to the north that's bringing a thick smoke haze down that helped block the sun and cool things down but I can sure feel it in my lungs.

Canadian eh!!!

NorthernRedneck

GOLD Site Supporter
Ugh. Gonna be a scorcher. We're still at camp. It's not bad right now. Only 23 with a nice breeze. Very comfortable. At least we can run the AC in the camper during the week. We're basically at the end of the line with the hydro infrastructure. The lines coming from the city towards us have to pass a bunch of millionaires camps first. By the time it gets to us, what's supposed to be full 110amp service is reduced down to around 100 amps. When everyone is out on the weekend, there's not enough power to go around.
2232f9f01a04ee77de94ee9dd383f256.jpg

Canadian eh!!!

NorthernRedneck

GOLD Site Supporter
Today was a scorcher. Humidex of 100 F. Gorgeous sunny. Until suppertime that is. I went to pick up the camper from the shop at 5 and rushed to get it home. The skies opened up in buckets. Tornado warnings flashing across the screen. Take cover. Actually we sat down for supper and watched the trees nearly bending in half. So far it appears we survived but a farm down the road lost a silo from the wind.

Sent from my SM-G965U1 using Tapatalk