• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

The official beat on Cowboy thread!

AAUTOFAB1

Bronze Member
SUPER Site Supporter
some things take longer than you think, as for Cowboy, he is working on it......

Richard%20Fipps%20Pulling%20horse.jpg
:yum:

squerly

Supported Ben Carson
GOLD Site Supporter
Cowboy walks into a bar. It's been a while, so he's looking to find a little action. After a few beers, he gets up courage to start talking to the women in the bar, but he as little success. He's shot down time after time.

After several more beers, he sidles up to one of the bar's regulars. They begin chatting. She's matching him beer for beer, and she's making him laugh between drags of her Marlboro 100's.

Happy with his success, and emboldened by the alcohol, Cowboy says to the lady "You know, I'm kinda lonely. The conversation's nice, but I'd kinda like a little pussy..."

She takes a swig of her beer, and a drag off her smoke. "You know," she says, "so would I. Mine's as big as a hat..."

muleman

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
He found the beer he hid last year and it did not have an expiration date. So he threw a party!:yum::yum::yum:

muleman

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
Maybe we should sign him up for Obummer's truth team!:clap::clap:Might be worth the $10 donation.:whistling: