• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Coolest lighter than air-craft ever!

AAUTOFAB1

Bronze Member
SUPER Site Supporter
:wow:that would be great at the ball park if you could get it to deliver beer and a hot dog:clap:

waybomb

GOLD Site Supporter
I could be wrong on the company, but I believe Siemens Automation Group's HQ has had these things flying around their atrium for years. They never hit one another and do so by anticipating the other's moves. Really cool programming.

In this vid, they seem to be remote controlled though. Quite different than flying on their own.

FrancSevin

Proudly Deplorable
GOLD Site Supporter
That ios so much cooler than Galvatron's British Blimp gal with the dead kitten.

thanks for posting

Now, where can i get one?

franc

joec

GOLD Site Supporter
They are $42 each but they sell all kinds of different things like this. At the bottom of the video is a link to the site. This would be fun to have around with my cats and grandkids.

EastTexFrank

GOLD Site Supporter
That is sooooo coooool. I have a great grand daughter that would love one. Hell, that's an excuse. I would love one.