• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

I met and fell in love with the Big guy today!

Ray

he and I met today.

It was love at first site.

Gawd he was such a stud.

Built like a tank, and ready to go round and round.

I think I am going to have him move in with me.

I am so ashamed.

It was an instant attraction.

We were meant for each other.

I just have to have him.

I pine for him just thinking about him.

We only had one meeting.

I am in love.

I will make him Mine.

:brows::w00t2::clap:

:whistling:

:whistling:

Big_Guy.jpg

:clap:

Ray

FLOOR BUFFER! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Its a flat surface cleaner. You hook this bad boy up to your bad ass pressure washer...(at least 13 hp) and this puppy cleans driveways lickety split...does one HELL of a good job.

I could spend almost all day doing my driveway and flat surfaces around my home, or just under an hour wid dis bad boy.:wub:

Trakternut

Still think it looks like a floor buffer! :whistling:

Pretty cool machine! Do the edges squeegee the surface as you wash then?

Ray

no its a fiber screen around the perimeter to hold down the spray and there is a LOT of it. It leaves no streaking and just a very pristine clean surface. My pressure washer puts out 5 gpm and that is the minimum to run this bad boy.
What can I say,

I am a toolaholic

and I have no intention of ever quitting.

I'll just build another building.

Ice Queen

Bronze Member
SUPER Site Supporter
Whatever turns you on...................! Can you come over and do my kitchen floor please?