• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Firearms Humor & Memes

chowderman

no safe. guns in a safe don't do well when needed.
my gun collection is loaded - full magazine, one in the chamber.
except for the Glock (no safety) - flip off the safety and pull the trigger.

just got the SW9-M.20 with safety. they changed the safety lever to an embedded style.
not happy with that.
checking with my SW gunsmith with all the wall paper stuff, , , if it can be retrograded to the old style, or replace the slide/safety level in toto with the prior style....

Mark1911

GOLD Site Supporter

just got the SW9-M.20 with safety. they changed the safety lever to an embedded style.
not happy with that.
checking with my SW gunsmith with all the wall paper stuff, , , if it can be retrograded to the old style, or replace the slide/safety level in toto with the prior style....
2 safes full to overflowing. I keep necessary firearms around the house (and in vehicles), but the vast majority live in the safes - cool and dry, and ready when needed…

7C92D959-6A52-4854-9125-E3B416C91100.jpeg
437333C1-398E-42F5-940E-75E77BBFD786.jpeg

Attachments

• 7BA533AE-1F8E-4129-B993-1A477FED8087.jpeg
    7BA533AE-1F8E-4129-B993-1A477FED8087.jpeg
    1.9 MB · Views: 2
  • 70FCE0FD-96E7-468C-9B71-1B0EFF8499AB.jpeg
    70FCE0FD-96E7-468C-9B71-1B0EFF8499AB.jpeg
    1.9 MB · Views: 2

Umberto

not happy with that.
Well, not all mine are in the safe…

Umberto

It was my grandfather’s, it’s a Remington (I wish it were a Browning), and it is a 12 gage (kicks like a mule!).

the one you picked up looks like a very fine specimen:)
The 12’s do recoil but you get used to it. My dad had the Model 11 U.S. bomb from WW1 and sold it when I was in BCT. i wanted it and would love to find one. You have a treasure.