• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

I can't wait to tell Eric!!!

Jen's Jeep

Site Supporter
The diesel distributor came out to the house a few minutes ago. He said:Is that the snocat that G&O had for a while? I replied, yes.....what do you know?

Apparently he knows the guy who owned it before G&O bought it for Search & Rescue. And the previous owner was looking for the new owners (G&O) sometime ago, because he had spare parts for the cat:cool2:

The cool thing is he lives about 20 mins up the hwy:D

I can't wait til Eric gets home.......I know he wants the history on our Tucker, and this person might have the answers Eric has been looking for!!

With my luck, Eric already know this:confused: .......I can usually never give him any type of surprise or good news like this:rolleyes:

Melensdad

Jerk in a Hawaiian Shirt & SNOWCAT Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
I know that Eric has tried to look for the history of your particular Tucker on a couple websites but so far I've not seen any responses. Without actually knowing/finding some of the prior owners, it is often hard to track down the history of these units unless they have participated in some special event. Mtntopper has a Snow Master that was used by the FBI in a famous manhunt, long before falling into disrepair mine was featured on a British TV show (but prior to that never saw snow . . . and with the way this winter is going the only way it will see snow is if I trailer it to Canada). BigAl's KT7 is the only successful KT7 currently known prior to his ownership was used on a private ranch for many years and was probably tested by the FAA at one point prior to that.

It will be interesting to hear about your Tucker.

Keep us informed.

California

Charter Member
Site Supporter
That's great news!

And this supports something I've suspected for a long time: If you want to hear about all the old equipment parked out behind people's barns, ask a rural postman and also the propane delivery driver. Or in this case, the diesel distributor. I can't think of any better source to find old equipment, than these frequent visitors.