• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Too much rest?

muleman

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
Most days I try to elevate my legs and take a nap in the afternoon. It helps to get the fluid out of my legs and I don't sleep that much at night anyway. Today I went back to bed and the sun was shining in on the bed nice and warm about 2 pm. Wife had to wake me at 6:30 for supper as I was still snoozing along. I have never snoozed that long in the afternoon and rarely sleep that long at night. Starting to wonder how much is just fatigue from being up a lot at night.

thcri

Gone But Not Forgotten
lack of sleep can catch up with you over time. At least your doctor didn't take your bike away from you for two months. :hammer::hammer::hammer:

muleman

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
lack of sleep can catch up with you over time. At least your doctor didn't take your bike away from you for two months. :hammer::hammer::hammer:
I don't have a bike. He won't let me ride the wife either!:w00t2::hammer:

pirate_girl

legendary ⚓
GOLD Site Supporter
Today I went back to bed and the sun was shining in on the bed nice and warm about 2 pm. Wife had to wake me at 6:30 for supper as I was still snoozing along. I have never snoozed that long in the afternoon and rarely sleep that long at night. Starting to wonder how much is just fatigue from being up a lot at night.

I'd say you just needed some sleep, period.. and your body knew it.
Glad you had a good nappy time.:smile:

luvs

'lil yinzer~
GOLD Site Supporter
your body has this rebound thing w/ snooze, the rem portion of it. if u miss too much it'll kinda make u snooze deeply, & spend extra time dreaming.

pirate_girl

legendary ⚓
GOLD Site Supporter
I think I could use too much rest.
If I go right now, I can get some good sleep. :)
It's been one helluva day! :/
Nothing bad.. just busy crazy at work.
ZzzzzzzzzzzzzzOut...............

northeastheavy

Hey, I seem to have the same problem, waking up all night every hour, 1/2 hour at least. Checked with my doctor and all he asked me is "do you dream". If you dream, you are going into deep sleep and as long as you are not tired during the day, you are fine!! I do drink alot of coffee though!!!
Maybe this helps!!