• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Could not wait for dinner!

muleman

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
The wife and the old neighbor lady were cooking up a storm today. They pitted all the sweet cherries we bought yesterday and made a great pie for me. Could not wait once I saw it. Dang it was good.

Attachments

• cherry pie 001.jpg
    cherry pie 001.jpg
    52.3 KB · Views: 69
  • cherry pie 003.jpg
    cherry pie 003.jpg
    50.2 KB · Views: 69

Cowboy

Wait for it.
GOLD Site Supporter
So its cooled down real nice for you there AND you get a fresh friggen pie baked for you . :hammer: Thanks for rubbing it in , I hope Yer maters get:poke: worms . :biggrin:

muleman

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
Yeah the weather has heated back up to 75!:yum:I finished weeding the corn and started on the watermelons and pumpkins till it got above 70. Wife came home and showed me that pie and I needed a break anyway.:whistling:

muleman

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
We peaked out at 81 today and I had to have another piece of that pie after supper. The pie is going fast!:yum:

Cowboy

Wait for it.
GOLD Site Supporter
We peaked out at 81 today and I had to have another piece of that pie after supper. The pie is going fast!:yum:
Its still 95 here but actually hasn't been that bad of day because we had some cloud cover . I got all of the rest of the mowing and trimming done. Thats good enough for me the only thing I have to do the next few days is keep everything watered and service my tractors . Lucky for me I do have my big shop airconditioned . :whistling: And of coarse I dont have any fresh baked pie so that kinda sucks . :wink:

muleman

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
Dang Cowboy that last piece is looking real good for lunch time desert!:whistling::clap::clap::clap:

muleman

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
I showed real restraint and had fresh cantaloupe instead! Pie will be after supper.:yum::yum:

muleman

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
Cowboy I might have shared it with you if you lived closer.:whistling:Nah! I did save a small chunk of it for the wife for taking the pic.:clap:

Attachments

• cherry pie 007.jpg
    cherry pie 007.jpg
    56.4 KB · Views: 46

Cowboy

Wait for it.
GOLD Site Supporter
Cowboy I might have shared it with you if you lived closer.:whistling:Nah! I did save a small chunk of it for the wife for taking the pic.:clap:
You have now un officialy moved upto ASSHOLE . I knew it , I just knew it . :hammer: :yum:

muleman

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
Got my order in for a blueberry rhubarb one when the girls get caught up with the zucchini relish they just made. I love this time of year!!!:clap: