• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Amber Rose topless

pirate_girl

legendary ⚓
GOLD Site Supporter
Here Sush.. I got something better for ya...

:whistling:

Attachments

• amy.JPG
    amy.JPG
    35.2 KB · Views: 870

fogtender

Now a Published Author
Site Supporter
That is so stupid Sushi, wearing those stars around all day don't qualify as "Topless"...

Course the smiley faces are a tad cuter.... :)

JEV

Mr. Congeniality
GOLD Site Supporter
A woman is infinitely sexier when she has clothes on than when totally nekid. This allows the largest male sex organ (the brain) to kick into hight gear and start to go wild.

Anyway, someone over on another board said that you would enjoy THESE beach babes. There's definitely more to love!

michcheeralt.jpg

Adillo303

Diesel Truck Fan
GOLD Site Supporter
Now I feel dumber than ever. I have no idea who Amber Rose is and less of an idea who the other lady is.

as for Joe - Puleeze

Good morning all - Andy

Oh! Amber's hairdo reminds me of an old saying - "Just because you CAN do a thing, it does not mean that you SHOULD do a thing."

JEV

Mr. Congeniality
GOLD Site Supporter
Good morning, Andy. So, you liked my little gift to Sush I see. Big & beautiful, that's their game. There's someone for everyone.

Oh, and I also don't know who Amber Rose is or the other woman. Are they in M*A*S*H reruns?

Tractors4u

Site Supporter
She looks like a skank. Kanye West is an idiot, so if she is with him she must be an idiotic skank.

pirate_girl

legendary ⚓
GOLD Site Supporter
I have no idea who those people are either.

I have no idea who the first woman is either.
The chick in the surf with the smiley shop nips is none other than Sushi's Forever Hope At An All Night Bang.. (as Tnutz calls her) Amy Swinehorse :yum:
Now I must run and hide..