• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Rusty's thought of the day thread

muleman

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
It takes some time for the medication to work sir! Check back in a half hour please.:brows:

Galvatron

Spock and Galvatron < one and the same
I think the nurse used to work in our corner shop....she said "thank you come again"

hahahahahahahaha:yum::yum::yum:

muleman

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
Ok Sirs, are the medications and suppositories working for you? please let us know if you require a bedpan or pillows.:flowers:

Galvatron

Tonight is Fajita night :clap:

Beer and spicy food....thats gonna bring on some morning toilet mayhem :yum::yum::yum:

muleman

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
Tonight is Fajita night :clap:

Beer and spicy food....thats gonna bring on some morning toilet mayhem :yum::yum::yum:
So you will not require a stool softener with your evening meds Sir? Perhaps a bed pad as insurance against "accidents".

muleman

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
Dang! Just checked the Daytona forecast and they will be lucky to race tonight. Heavy rains right now and lows in the 30's tonight. No snow but a wind chill advisory for tonight.:hammer:

muleman

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
Tune in Sunday and watch Daytona. Supposed to warm to 65F by race time. Good temp for some fast runs.:clap:

Galvatron

wait for it guys we have a friend of mine from the UK joining....makes rusty's drinking look like child's play:yum::yum::yum:

O shit what have i done....sorry Admin and mods....sorry everyone hahahahaha:yum::yum::yum:

muleman

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
I will loan this one for a bit. No charge for newbies!

edit: pic removed due to watermark

deano

ok cheers we can do a swap...have this one though i dont need any more pics of you i have them all in my mind now :flowers:

Attachments

• computer_nerd_+_Limpet_2[1].JPG
    computer_nerd_+_Limpet_2[1].JPG
    133.9 KB · Views: 48

muleman

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
Dang you must be a night owl! Galv can't hang with us over here in the states. Needs his beauty sleep too much. He is getting addled a bit lately and forgets things he was supposed to do. PG will be along after a bit. She is a great gal and tries to make us mind. Rusty is a youngster and can't hang with us old guys either.

deano

Dang you must be a night owl! Galv can't hang with us over here in the states. Needs his beauty sleep too much. He is getting addled a bit lately and forgets things he was supposed to do. PG will be along after a bit. She is a great gal and tries to make us mind. Rusty is a youngster and can't hang with us old guys either.

im a night worker so have diddly squat to do on my nights off but make noise and wake people!!!
galv fetched me to this place he said it was full of weirdos........(hence MY invitation)

only kidding but i know he wont answer till morning so i can say what i want hahaha