• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Drew Peterson engaged to 23-year-old

Deadly Sushi

The One, The Only, Sushi
SUPER Site Supporter
WHHHAAAAAAAAT!?!?!?!?!??
How does this guy DO it!?!?! He is almost 50 and MURDERED 2 wives!!!!! :huh::huh::huh::huh::huh:

She is TWENTY THREE!!!!!! And HOOOOOOT!!!!!!!!!!! :shock::shock::shock:

071114_stacypeterson_vmed_5a.standard.jpg

Drew Peterson, who is still married to his missing wife Stacy, is now engaged to a 23-year-old Chicago-area woman, his publicist said today.
Glenn Selig said the 54-year-old former police sergeant has been seeing the woman for about four months. She's the same age Stacy was when she disappeared last October. If they marry, she will be Peterson's fifth wife.
"This is a private matter as far as we're concerned," Selig said. "And he's entitled to be happy."

Peterson is a suspect in Stacy's disappearance, which police have called a "potential homicide." Peterson has long claimed that she left him for another man.
Peterson met with a divorce attorney in November. In Illinois, willful desertion or abandonment for at least one year is grounds for a divorce.
Peterson said today that media attention tends to sabotage his relationships.
"I'm not saying nothing," he said in a telephone interview with a female Tribune reporter. He then joked: "You kept putting me off. What else could I do?"
The engagement was first reported this morning in a news release by Derek Armstrong, the author of a book about Peterson.
Regarding the new engagement, Selig said: "Obviously he has to be divorced in order to be re-married. But we're not giving details at this point as far as what that process will be or won't be."
Selig also noted that Peterson was in the process of getting divorced from his third wife, Kathleen Savio, when he got engaged to Stacy.
Savio, 40, was found dead in an empty bathtub in her Bolingbrook home. Her divorce from Peterson was only weeks from being finalized.
Although her death initially was ruled an accident, authorities reclassified it as murder after a second autopsy was conducted in the wake of Stacy Peterson's disappearance.
--Erika Slife

pirate_girl

legendary ⚓
GOLD Site Supporter
Yes.. heard about this Paul.
I can't believe it.
She'd better watch her back.
That man is beyond sick and twisted.
Unbelievable..:neutral:

D

darroll

She better not burn his toast..

Sush,
It's called m-o-n-e-y..
All of this story is conjecture, to cover my rear end..
Wonder how much he has her insured.. for.. ?

mtntopper

Back On Track
SUPER Site Supporter
I think he likes them young and cold.............:hide:

The engagement was first reported this morning in a news release by Derek Armstrong, the author of a book about Peterson.

This release of info is most likely a plan to sell more books to raise the needed money for his defense fund............:furious:

waybomb

GOLD Site Supporter
I am taking bets - how long will she last?

What is with all these ditsy women anyway? This guy is a known creep.

What is loose in many women's skull that allows them to rationalize being with creeps?

pirate_girl

legendary ⚓
GOLD Site Supporter
I am taking bets - how long will she last?

What is with all these ditsy women anyway? This guy is a known creep.

What is loose in many women's skull that allows them to rationalize being with creeps?
He must be one persuasive SOB.
Look, he's engaged to this attractive YOUNG girl.. all it will take is for some other guy to hit on her, or for her to show friendship toward another man.
This bastard will come completely unglued.
Then.... history will likely repeat itself.
He's worthless!!