• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Charlie Daniels Website

Junkman

Extra Super Moderator
I clicked on the link provided and the first post that I read was filled with wrong information. Given that it is on another site, I will leave it to someone there to correct that person. An example of the first "fact" provided "is that Germany didn't attack us..... Japan did"... Many people don't remember after Japan attacked the US on December 7th, 1941 they, the Japanese got the Germans involved in the war with the US by pushing Germany to declare war on the US. Germany and Japan had a pact that bound them together. Japan bombs US.... US declares war on Japan.... Germany follows on December 11th by declaring war on the US..... World War II started on December 11th. Germany had no advance warning that Japan was planning to bomb Pearl Harbor and if they had, they would have tried to stop it. They, Germany, were not ready to get into a war with the US because they were unprepared to fight on two fronts. They had already planned the invasion of the Soviet Union and were already occupying France. England was the next step on one front and Russia was on the other. Poor planning on the part of Japan and Germany is what cost them the war. Japan wanted to take over the South Pacific and that is the reason that they bombed us. Now, back to our regular programming..... Junk..... :D