• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Bill Cosby Found Guilty

pirate_girl

legendary ⚓
GOLD Site Supporter
Seems like this trial, retrial has taken forever.
Always had a feeling that there was something there given the amount of women who've accused him, and the ensuing comments of some of those who were even part of his family on the Cosby Show.

This is a huge victory for the #metoo movement femiNazis.
Not saying the verdict of guilt isn't deserved, but I abhor women who jump on a bandwagon for a cause and will use his guilt as a feather in their collective caps.

I guess he's legally blind now.
Not that that has anything to do with it.

FrancSevin

Proudly Deplorable
GOLD Site Supporter
Charges are dropped but, His reputation, and the body of his comedic, cinematic, and television work, all corrupted.

Willing women partners or not, he compromised far to many of them to ever be considered a man of virtue. Sad.

Doc

Bottoms Up
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
I always thought Cosby as an entertainer was GREAT.
But it's BS that he can get off because lawyers argue some BS about allowing 5 accusers to testify etc etc.
Sad but our justice system is not justice for all. It's Get out of jail free if you have money and connections.
Always been that way I suppose but this is simply another example of it tossed in our face.

FrancSevin

Proudly Deplorable
GOLD Site Supporter
I always thought Cosby as an entertainer was GREAT.
But it's BS that he can get off because lawyers argue some BS about allowing 5 accusers to testify etc etc.
Sad but our justice system is not justice for all. It's Get out of jail free if you have money and connections.
Always been that way I suppose but this is simply another example of it tossed in our face.
Is this another case where a black man cannot get served justice? (Sarcasm)

Asking for a friend.

pirate_girl

legendary ⚓
GOLD Site Supporter
The actress who played his wife on the Cosby Show is thrilled.
Those 50+ women who accused him of sexual assault surely are not!
One of the prosecutors who had been on the team had plenty to say in a live NBC segment with Lester Holt.

300 H and H

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter

Bill Cosby Conviction TOSSED & He's RELEASED From Prison - Viva Frei Vlawg​

10:42 min

Viva Frei

366K subscribers

Bill Cosby's conviction has been tossed, and he has been ordered released from prison. Here's the breakdown of the judgment.

Get the legal details here.....
It's actually simple. If your a prominent Black Democrat you can do no wrong. :pat:

loboloco

Bill Cosby Conviction TOSSED & He's RELEASED From Prison - Viva Frei Vlawg​

10:42 min

Viva Frei

366K subscribers

Bill Cosby's conviction has been tossed, and he has been ordered released from prison. Here's the breakdown of the judgment.

Get the legal details here.....
It's actually simple. If your a prominent Black Democrat you can do no wrong. :pat:
More simple. If A DA gives you immunity, they don't get to walk it back.

FrancSevin

Proudly Deplorable
GOLD Site Supporter
More simple. If A DA gives you immunity, they don't get to walk it back.
I can go with that. An overachieving DA can ruin a perfect case by "overlooking" past legal agreements and even by indicting to a higher crime. Ask the MCclusky's about Tim Gardener DA St Louis MO.

Still, it is a technicality and all those women who put their names and reputations on the line to testify,,,,? Somehow the system let them down.
Cosby is most likely guilty as hell, but our court system didn't prove it.

Melensdad

Jerk in a Hawaiian Shirt & SNOWCAT Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
He doesn't deserve to be released from prison. Hope he doesn't do anything crazy.
I'd agree with you.

From what I can tell he is probably very guilty. He also seems to have been released on a technicality.