• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Man ! What was I thinkin???

BigAl

Gone But Not Forgotten
SUPER Site Supporter
The barn is not even finished and now I have to make changes . My nieghbor tried like hell to get me to put a big16' roll up door on the far end of the barn . That way it could become a drive through if need be . My two front doors are 10x10's . I figured I would NEVER need one that big . Then I went out and bought a John Deere swatcher . The cutting header is 14 feet wide !!!!So now I get to cut a hole for the new door !:sad:

Trakternut

Ya know, Al, people and tires are a lot alike. If they just sit around, they dry rot and aren't worth a damned thing.

You need to have a project ahead of you to keep you busy so you don't sit around and think about dying. :whistling:

BigAl

Gone But Not Forgotten
SUPER Site Supporter

muleman

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
Golden rule of barn and shop building: Make it BIGGER! My buildings have gotten bigger and taller with bigger doors so I can get equipment inside without a lot of lining up and fooling around. That said, yesterday I was reaching in through a sliding glass door with my front bucket on my backhoe to lift machine shop machinery for my Amish neighbor. PITA!