• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Bloody Cops

daedong

Tonight I was driving home from work and on the side of the road was a lad pushing his motor bike, so I stopped to see if I could help him out. He was a young scruffy no hoper type and his bike had run out of petrol. I asked him how far he had to go he said not far only about 5 K's. I took pity on him and told him to wait there and I would duck home and bring him back some petrol. I eventually got back with the petrol and a funnel, while pouring it into the bike the funnel tipped over and I spilt petrol all down my arm. Anyway I got him going and away he went....... I got back into my car and started heading for home, I had not gone far and lit up a cigarette, (dick head me) puff up in flames goes my arm from the petrol. I wind down the window stick my arm out, hit the skids and pulled off the road in one hell of a hurry. Jumped out the car, ripped my jumper off and stomped it out, while doing this, out of the blue from nowhere a cop car pulls up behind me, the bloody bastard of a cop starts ranting and raving. I tried to explain to him what had happened but the bastard would not listen. He bloody booked me!