• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Brett Favre

Does Brett Come Back in 2008-2009 Season

• Yes

Votes: 10 83.3%
  • No

Votes: 2 16.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

thcri

Gone But Not Forgotten
I am not a Packer Fan, never have been and probably never will be but over the years have become to like Brett Favre. I think he is one of the best quarterbacks to ever play the game.

Yesterday game with the Giants had to be pretty rough on him and makes me wonder if he will be back next year. The interception in overtime I am sure he is blaming himself for the end to the whole season. They team should be packing and heading for Arizona but instead they are headed home. You can not blame the one play on Brett; the whole team just didn't play Sunday but I am sure Brett is taking full responsibility. The Packers should have beaten the Giants.

Earlier this year Brett indicated he would be coming back next year but after the interception will he? What's every one else's take on it?

murph

Cowboyjg

Country Club Member
Site Supporter
The team is one of the youngest in the NFL. If they could get this far having had little playoff experience, one has to wonder about the potential for next year. I think he'll be back. I think he still has a shot at the ring. I'm hoping he thinks that too....:thumb:

Av8r3400

Gone Flyin'
If Brett and the Packers would have gone to AZ, then this would be a harder decision. Win or loss in AZ, he could have considered this a final game on top, but in the circumstances of last Sunday evening (I was there, brrr!) I firmly believe that he will be back for at least one more go at another ring.

I do think that next year will be nowhere as easy as this year was. This season was the Packers' best shot.