• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

City chickens

muleman

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
These folks spent more on this chicken house than I did for my 40X80 building and everything in it. And their eggs ain't as good as mine lay from running around in a big dog kennel and garden.:yum: They even put up plexiglass so the chickens can't eat the flowers. That is the one thing they love to do. They keep a fence trimmed better than a weedeater.

Attachments

• city chickens.jpg
    city chickens.jpg
    87 KB · Views: 160

XeVfTEUtaAqJHTqq

Master of Distraction
Staff member
SUPER Site Supporter
Insane. Some of my chickens have an inverted 20 Gallon black plastic planter with an old Satellite dish as a roof for a house. Actually, I splurged and bought two 20 Gallon totes at HD the other week for the ever growing flock.

The main coop is one of these that I picked up on CL:

410u6M7s-wL._SX450_.jpg

nixon

Boned
GOLD Site Supporter
In Pittsburgh , city chicken is some kind of beef meal . When Jan first said She was going to make it for Me , I was thinking She had murdered some Pigeons ! I can't be blamed for thinking that they eat odd things up here ! they even have something that they like called Sloppy spaghetti ! Blech !

luvs

'lil yinzer~
GOLD Site Supporter
In Pittsburgh , city chicken is some kind of beef meal .!

i luv explaining to non-Pittsburghers that it's made using pork &/or veal & not chix. the expressions i've seen while explaining the local terms!

& my, that coop would take half the space of 1 of my livin' rooms!