• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

When the "Thong" is "Wrong"

cowgirl

Silver Member
Site Supporter
There are times when the thong is not appropriate, Like....

When it's on the outside.....

Attachments

• thong1.bmp
    87.9 KB · Views: 147

cowgirl

Silver Member
Site Supporter
And finally, When you're back from the grave.....

Attachments

• thong8.bmp
    97.2 KB · Views: 117

Big Dog

Large Member
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Hey cowgirl, you gonna show us how it's done right ............ :poke: :poto:

American Woman

Site Supporter
So, when are you gonna show her how it's done?:yuk:
That's a great idea!!!! Show us the right way BD!!!!!
icon10.gif

pirate_girl

legendary ⚓
GOLD Site Supporter
I have seen some God awfully shaped women in thongs.:ohmy:
I own a few, but they aren't the thin stringed type that ride up my butt.
1-1/2"-2" lacey bits make for a comfortable, attractive thong.:wink:

Big Dog

Large Member
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Here's the perfect Thong for Big Dog!

Thanks and get that silly notion of me in a thong outta your head. I like having folks around here and I'd surely blow it with me wearing kite string, cause that's what it'd look like on me ........................... :rolf2:

thcri

Gone But Not Forgotten
Thanks and get that silly notion of me in a thong outta your head. I like having folks around here and I'd surely blow it with me wearing kite string, cause that's what it'd look like on me ........................... :rolf2:

You see AW, I told ya you didn't want to see BD in a thong. :rolf2: Nor me. You see at least BD would have some string showing, with me none :rolf2::rolf2: I oh never mind

urednecku

Site Supporter
y'all keep drawing these mental pictures for me, and it's just peeking my curiosity :wink:

Now AW, you know that horror movies keep you awake at night, and give you night-mares when you do get to sleep. I scared with this one, you won't sleep for a week. Just let it be. We do NOT want to see BD that way.

Great, now I"M gonna have night-mares just thinking about that picture.

Big Dog

Large Member
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Now AW, you know that horror movies keep you awake at night, and give you night-mares when you do get to sleep. I scared with this one, you won't sleep for a week. Just let it be. We do NOT want to see BD that way.

Great, now I"M gonna have night-mares just thinking about that picture.

Thank you!