• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

More news about French intelligence

Melensdad

Jerk in a Hawaiian Shirt & SNOWCAT Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
The sad thing is the drunken drug induced hag didn't go to jail or actually get into any real trouble. Even her fine is conditional, if she doesn't almost destroy another airliner in mid-flight within the next 12 months then she essentially gets away with a slap on the wrist.

Too bad for here husband, I suspect he way praying for her to get a long term in a small cell with a big woman named Yolanda.

bczoom

Super Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
B_Skurka said:
if she doesn't almost destroy another airliner in mid-flight within the next 12 months then she essentially gets away with a slap on the wrist.
Bob,

An pressurized airliner door cannot be opened in flight. The pressure difference makes it pretty much impossible.

Dargo

Like a bad penny...
GOLD Site Supporter
I'd still prefer nobody tries while I'm on the plane, just the same. :D

Melensdad

Jerk in a Hawaiian Shirt & SNOWCAT Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
I'd still prefer that they throw her drunk french ass in jail for trying the first time.

bczoom

Super Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
I understand (and agree with) the preferences but I wouldn't poop my pants if I saw someone go for the handle at 35K feet.

Dargo

Like a bad penny...
GOLD Site Supporter
bczoom said:
I understand (and agree with) the preferences but I wouldn't poop my pants if I saw someone go for the handle at 35K feet.

I will. Since the damn airlines have made the seats so close in the last few months, I'll be sitting in the exit row and the person going for the door will be in my lap! :D

When flying SW, the flight attendent usually says that the smoking section is out on the wing. Maybe the idiot French woman flew one of those flights and was confused since she was apparently drugged up to the gills.

bczoom

Super Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Dargo said:
I will. Since the damn airlines have made the seats so close in the last few months, I'll be sitting in the exit row and the person going for the door will be in my lap!
Sounds like it could be fun!!! Heck, she said she didn't remember anything so any inhibitions she had we're probably gone as well. Heck of a way to join the mile high club...