• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

From the Inside, Looking Out

Danang Sailor

nullius in verba
GOLD Site Supporter
Dragonfly Lady suffers with fibromyalgia, which is one of the "invisible conditions" where appears as if there is absolutely
nothing wrong at all. A nurse friend sent this to her today and she wanted me to pass it along:

Attachments

• Hard to explain.jpg
    Hard to explain.jpg
    89.7 KB · Views: 100

Leni

Thanks for passing it on DS. I also have an invisible condition, hemochromatosis.

Kane

Chronic pain sux. Taking morphine three times a day for fybromyalgia or neuropathy sux. BTDT, Sailor. My sympathies go out to the Dragon Lady.

People don't understand ... because they can't see it. Sometimes I'd rather have a leg chopped off than live with the invisible agony. At least then people would know the reason for the grimace and the "attitude".