• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Well my car is soaked inside...

Rusty Shackleford

Automotive M.D.
SUPER Site Supporter
We are about to get freakin NAILED with a nasty storm. It got dark, I noticed it was starting to drip outside, went to close the car windows, and before I could even get out the door, heavy downpour, wind blocing like crazy, and the inside of the car is soaked. It was bright and sunny just a few mintues ago... :glare:

nixon

Boned
GOLD Site Supporter
and the inside of the car is soaked.:
Get 8 or so large bags of clumping Kitty litter . Cover all the the wet surfaces: at least 4-6" deep . Allow it to sit undisturbed for 4-6 days ( preferably in a sunny spot ) , then chisel it out of the car at Your convenience . :flowers:

Rusty Shackleford

Automotive M.D.
SUPER Site Supporter
Well it ain't THAT soaked :yum::yum:

Looks like a pretty nastly line of them headed our way. Thunder rumbling now. Gettin closer...

Robert

Man that was funny. I was wondering if he was serious until I got to "chisel it out of the car at Your convenience" Thanks for a good laugh at 4:45 in the mourning.

muleman

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
Hell it is a Furd. Probably has enough rust holes to drain right out.:yum::yum::yum:

XeVfTEUtaAqJHTqq

Master of Distraction
Staff member
SUPER Site Supporter
Every spring when it gets sunny out my kids get me to start using the sun roof in my car. Then I forget to close it and it rains that night. This year was pretty bad but my car survived - took a while to dry out.

I hate that stupid sun roof. :doh:

muleman

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
The one in my suburban is a PITA for the same reason. I close all the windows and forget about the hole in the roof.:hammer:

Cowboy

Wait for it.
GOLD Site Supporter
Every spring when it gets sunny out my kids get me to start using the sun roof in my car. Then I forget to close it and it rains that night. This year was pretty bad but my car survived - took a while to dry out.

I hate that stupid sun roof. :doh:
They do come in perty handy when you need to haul some extra long lumber though . :biggrin:

Rusty Shackleford

Automotive M.D.
SUPER Site Supporter
hmmm

Attachments

• 0814111917.jpg
    0814111917.jpg
    39.9 KB · Views: 39

muleman

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
Crap, that looks as dark as the sky up here. We should get another round of rain shortly.

Rusty Shackleford

Automotive M.D.
SUPER Site Supporter
oddly enough it's going away. radar indicated it is coming to us fromt he south east. that's where its heading.....