• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

My patient

CityGirl

Silver Member
SUPER Site Supporter
055.JPG

This baby is bigger than the one I cared for. My patient was a little over 5 lbs. Hard to believe so many tubes can fit in such a little body. Open chest with beating heart visible under clear dressing.

muleman

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
My first grand daughter was a premie and it is amazing what they can do in NICU. she was as small as the palm of my hand when I first saw her and today she is ten and a vibrant little girl.

CityGirl

Silver Member
SUPER Site Supporter
My first grand daughter was a premie and it is amazing what they can do in NICU. she was as small as the palm of my hand when I first saw her and today she is ten and a vibrant little girl.

I'm so glad! As it is said, "Big things come in small packages".

Cowboy

Wait for it.
GOLD Site Supporter
Thats hard to look at for me . But all My respect goes out to all of you that are there for the ones that need & receive the care they need . :flowers:

muleman

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
It is heartbreaking and wonderful all at the same time. I spent many weekends at the neo natal unit. Get off at 7 am Friday morning and drive 450 miles to see her and turn around and drive back Sunday evening to start at 11pm. Was worth every bit of it to see her now. My hats are off to all in nursing. I am married to a former nurse and know just how difficult of a job it is.:flowers: