• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Kubota - B7800 Missing Step

DAP

I think any tractor this size and up should have a bloody step onto the deck. The B3030 w/cab has one and it's the same frame. I guess only really really shorties buy that setup. I DO KNOW that the decks on these 2 machines are quite different however, thus the following queries ..

Anyway ... I've got the part numbers for the step and bolts on the B3030 w/cab (kudos to the MadReferee), now I all I need is 2 things:

1. A picture of the underside of a B3030 step installed, to see if the attachment methods will be the same for both machines (and thus swap out/buy these parts without having to return them) or ..

2. Another idea for a step. I can't weld yet either ...

:D

Jim_S

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
best I could do is send you a picture of my L3400 step.

Jim

Junkman

Extra Super Moderator
I can send you a little love, but I don't know if you can keep UP with her step...... :whistle:

DAP

Hey, it would be a step UP in the right direction ...

I'm UP for it ...:4_11_9:

Actually, on the other site, *cough* , our friend ronjhall bought an L2800 step and used that. He had to fabricate an angle bracket for it though, out of my capacity.

The B3030 Cab has a step, but no one seems willing to post a pic of it so I can tell if it will work with my B7800.

Can I get a lil love, huh?

HUH?

:coolshade

GaryE

DAP said:
Hey, it would be a step UP in the right direction ...

I'm UP for it ...:4_11_9:

Actually, on the other site, *cough* , our friend ronjhall bought an L2800 step and used that. He had to fabricate an angle bracket for it though, out of my capacity.

The B3030 Cab has a step, but no one seems willing to post a pic of it so I can tell if it will work with my B7800.

Can I get a lil love, huh?

HUH?

:coolshade

If no one posts anything tonight, I will take a shot of my L3710 when the sun comes back out. It should be close.

Gary

Jim_S

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
Doug -

I'm taking some "Christmas Cheer" to the local Kubota dealer tomorrow. I'll take my camera and if there is a cab 3030 there I'll take a couple of pictures.

Jim

bczoom

Super Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
jim slagle said:
I'm taking some "Christmas Cheer" to the local Kubota dealer tomorrow.
Good call Jim.
I honestly forgot them on my Christmas list

Doc

Bottoms Up
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
My L3010 has a step. I could get a pic of that if you think it would help.

GaryE

Hope these are of some help. As you can see the step is held on with four bolts. I think you would need to fabricate some sort of mount. If I can be of any help, let me know, I am just up the road.

Attachments

• DSCF0264 (Medium).JPG
    DSCF0264 (Medium).JPG
    64.4 KB · Views: 32
  • DSCF0265 (Medium).JPG
    DSCF0265 (Medium).JPG
    53.7 KB · Views: 32

DAP

Thanks Gary ... stay tuned .. I've got an anvil in the fire and want to see where it takes me ...

Supposed to rain this weekend in the pine state.

:puke1: For a change.

Jim_S

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
Sorry for the delay, got the pictures at the dealer yesterday and then couldn't find the cable for the camera :(

This is a B3030 with factory cab. The floorboard is quite different from the non cab model.

Jim

PS - the "Christmas Cheer" was well received. They acted like no one had ever brought them anything.

Attachments

• MVC-023S.JPG
    MVC-023S.JPG
    38.2 KB · Views: 23
  • MVC-027S.JPG
    MVC-027S.JPG
    39.6 KB · Views: 23