• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Candy Coma!

XeVfTEUtaAqJHTqq

Master of Distraction
Staff member
SUPER Site Supporter
Crap - It's 10:30 am and I'm already into the Halloween Candy!

I'll be asleep in my diabetic coma shortly!

I love Halloween - diets be damned - I'm gonna eat too much crap today!

:coolshade

Doc

Bottoms Up
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
We live out in the sticks and the house is way back off the road. We have a big ole ravine with a pond and woods between us and the next door neighbor about 1/10 th of a mile away. We have never had a trick or treater ....so this year we have not bought any Halloween candy. You watch, this will be the year they come by.
Enjoy the holiday PB. :yum: :yum: I used to do the same when we would get candy for the trick or treaters.

XeVfTEUtaAqJHTqq

Master of Distraction
Staff member
SUPER Site Supporter
We don't get many trick or treaters but with a 3 and 4 year old, I have many years of candy inspection and quality control ahead of me! :rolleyes:

Just like my Dad used to do for me. Lots of bad people out there. I have inspect all the Peanut Butter Cups to make sure they are safe. :whistle:

Doc

Bottoms Up
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
We don't get many trick or treaters but with a 3 and 4 year old, I have many years of candy inspection and quality control ahead of me! :rolleyes:

Just like my Dad used to do for me. Lots of bad people out there. I have inspect all the Peanut Butter Cups to make sure they are safe. :whistle:

Oh yeah! I forgot about candy checking duty. Ahhh those were the days. :D

bczoom

Super Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
We live out in the sticks and the house is way back off the road.
I don't live far from the road but for years we didn't get trick-or-treaters.
Now that we have kids (and have lived here long enough), we started getting a few.
To make it easier on them (and more interactive for the dads that are to pass out the candy), we all meet at the end of my driveway, right at the road.

The RTV sits with us. The amber strobe lets the trick-or-treaters know where we are and the bed is transformed into a huge candy bucket.

We pull out our lawn chairs, some adult beverages and shoot the breeze waiting on the kids.