• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

new here

bczoom

Super Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Welcome to the forum! Tell us a little about yourself. How did you find your way to our little piece of the internet?

Doc

Bottoms Up
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Welcome to Forums forums. I'm glad you found us. :thumb:

Kane

Welcome, xring. All affiliations encouraged to post, even liberals.

Tell us about xring, xring. Are you a gunner?

xring3

Gee Kane....how could you tell? Most of the forums I have been on have been shooting sports, reloading and C&R collecting

300 H and H

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
You will find lots of others here like you Xring. Lots! I am involved with the 4H clubs shooting sports for youth here in my state.

And welcome too!!

Regards, Kirk

muleman

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
Welcome to the nuthouse. Half these old guys can't hit the target anymore....:whistling:

Kane

Welcome to the nuthouse. Half these old guys can't hit the target anymore....:whistling:
With age, muleman, you know just as well as I do that a man hits two tipping points in his life.

One, his eyes get so bad that he gets a riflescope, and

Two, he misses so bad that he concedes poor aim and just sits down.

Donishka

I am new to this site and I am an open minded and easy going person who tries to see the positive side of life.I am nice yet a little naughty ☺. Looking forward to meeting new people and enjoying what this site offers.

Catavenger

SUPER Site Supporter
It's nice see that you went here first to introduce yourself. Many people don't, so doing so is a big plus. Welcome to the Forums.

tiredretired

The Old Salt
SUPER Site Supporter
I am new to this site and I am an open minded and easy going person who tries to see the positive side of life.I am nice yet a little naughty ☺. Looking forward to meeting new people and enjoying what this site offers.

Welcome.

I guess the OP is gone bye bye.