• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

How far will BigAl get before he gets stuck?

How far will BigAl get before he gets stuck?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

BigAl

Gone But Not Forgotten
SUPER Site Supporter
PBinWA said:
I'm pretty sure Big Al is passed out drunk about 50% of the time. I think Timba can still carry out her duties. She just has to look around for the small mountain snoring and mumbling away incoherently. :burp:

Ha! That shows what you know!!!:moon: I am only passed out drunk 40% of the time .

Ice Queen,
I will concede that Snow Tracs may rule in England . Thats because no one has a Kristi in England !:yankchain:

In America they are used in the farming industry and for testing . Bob S. uses his to check his Corn Crop and Mouse Ear Mike in Nevada uses his for checking the effective results of different paint stripping products .

Ok.... Back to this Maiden vs Merlin thing :horsepoop: . I have checked the book and no "man wizard" can make a "used up maiden" a virgin again .

Now I am not saying I have not tried that line at a bar in my younger days to entice the ladies .It actually worked on a few blondes a couple times . Say :rolleyes: .... You never visited a bar in your younger days in America did you :pat: ????? Hope your not a blonde .

Oh well , never mind ....

We all know that Merlin was just lookin for a little side action .

Oh ....! And if you don't have a repair kit it is because some other Snow Trac owner stole it ! They are such a untrustworthy lot .

Ice Queen

Bronze Member
SUPER Site Supporter
1. How do you know that no one has a Kristi in England? They surely would be ashamed to admit to it. Anyway as I pointed out Merlin is Welsh, a totally different breed, and I too, live in Wales

2. You have not been looking in the correct book about Merlin. That is probably one written by someone trying to undermine Merlin's power and obviously does not what they are talking about! Merlin is all powerful.

3. No, I am not blonde, I am a little grey haired old lady!

4. Snowtracs were never issued with repair kits as they do not go wrong, not like Kristis! Shows that the company had no faith in its product if it had to issue repair kits!

5. SNOWTRACS STILL RULE (ALL OVER THE WORLD)!

Lyndon

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
As I recall Merlin was the Rolls Royce engine that "Won the Battle of Brittan" as well as setting more land, air, and water speed records between 1934 and the present, than almost all the other recriprocating engines combined! But it looks as if NO ONE won the "Big Al" Lotery! His machine hasn't even made it out of the shop yet! That wasn't even one of the categories! I'm glad I didn't have any money riding on this!

Melensdad

Jerk in a Hawaiian Shirt & SNOWCAT Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Lyndon said:
But it looks as if NO ONE won the "Big Al" Lotery! His machine hasn't even made it out of the shop yet! That wasn't even one of the categories! I'm glad I didn't have any money riding on this!
Lyndon, take a good look at the "closing date" for the poll. It does not end until JUNE of 2007. That means people can still vote, and Allen has several more month before he has to tow it out of the shop! :whistle:

There is still plenty of time for new members to VOTE in the poll.

Lyndon

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
So where does Big Al stand so far? There was no category for doing "Wheelie's", in fact I don't believe I've ever seen a Snow Cat of any make pull the front end up like that one recent picture of Big Al's "Yetti". I'd say he exceeded all of our expectations. Congratulations Big Al!

Melensdad

Jerk in a Hawaiian Shirt & SNOWCAT Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Lyndon said:
There was no category for doing "Wheelie's", in fact I don't believe I've ever seen a Snow Cat of any make pull the front end up like that
Uh Lyndon, far be it from me to correct you, but that was the REAR END of the KT7 that was stuck up in the air. It was not doing a wheelie, it was getting ready to tip arse-over-end and tumble down the hill. :fart2:

mtntopper

Back On Track
SUPER Site Supporter
With a snow cat, we ride above the snow,
Without a snow cat, we freeze our "arse" off.

Words of wisdom from BgAl....:coolshade

Allen, it is going to be getting cold if you don't get-r-done...:yum:

Snowcat Operations

SUPER Site Supporter
I am sorry but what is wrong with you guys? I mean we should have some sense of comppasion for our fellow Nocatter. MAN nothing like kicking and stomping on a man when he is down. Down the friggin hill in a KRISTI KT7 with no power to get back up. How can you guys make fun of BigAls Krispi Kristi Hydro drives? I mean man where is the compassion for a man who NOW knows he should have bought a SNOW TRAC? Please refrain from reminding him any further that he could of had a real snowcat.

BigAl

Gone But Not Forgotten
SUPER Site Supporter
Snowcat Operations said:
I am sorry but what is wrong with you guys? I mean we should have some sense of comppasion for our fellow Nocatter. MAN nothing like kicking and stomping on a man when he is down. Down the friggin hill in a KRISTI KT7 with no power to get back up. How can you guys make fun of BigAls Krispi Kristi Hydro drives? I mean man where is the compassion for a man who NOW knows he should have bought a SNOW TRAC? Please refrain from reminding him any further that he could of had a real snowcat.
Mike , Thank you .
I have gone ahead and reserved a sleeping area near the pig pen for you when you show up for the snow cat meet . One more word and you will be sleeping in the pig pen .
Sincerely
Broken Kristi Al

PS :
I may be getting closer to finding my problem . I found my "1st orginial oil diagram" of the drives before I torn it down . It does show which line goes to the ports on the drive motors . I am trying to make sense of it all now . It is a pencil drawing and it is rough .

PPS :
Also the model # of the Vickers pump is 323805 and has a little square box under that ,that says B-72 . I have found nothing on the internet using this number .

Ice Queen

Bronze Member
SUPER Site Supporter
Hey Big Al, I didn't realise that the 'meet' was going to be at the Great Dorset Steam Fair, but you are talking about the pig pen and the pig pen is the diesel heavy haulage HQ (it is a tatty ex-army tent that we all seem to wander into in the evenings if we have nothing better to do). You will be most welcome, but remember that one crew comes from Wales and you never know that Merlin may stow away with the crew and land up at Dorset waiting for the crew of the Yetti. In view of all the nasty things that have been said about his abilities, you will have to be extra vigilant. Oh hell, now two worries - 1 Will the Yetti make it (I have my doubts)? 2. What revenge will Merlin take for all the insults? Glad I am not in your shoes (or should it be bath tub?) Snowtracs are still the best!

Ice Queen

Bronze Member
SUPER Site Supporter
What no comment Big Al, I do hope we haven't upset you, you have enough to contend with, owning a 'Yetti' - sorry.

Snowcat Operations

SUPER Site Supporter
Good God man !!! That was beautiful !

I cried my eyes out as I read about me pulling out my little pop pistol . :smileywac

I'll tell you what . I'll actually serve you that beer and bow to you ,if you can take my Yetti ! Otherwise I may shove that beer up your arse! <- English for ASS! :fart2:

BigAl you dont have to give me a beer to take your Yetti to the junkyard. What are friends for!:rolleyes:

Snowtrac Nome

member formerly known as dds
GOLD Site Supporter
hey Al i have this young kid working for me he must like fat women cause he thinks krustys and new f150's look kool

Ice Queen

Bronze Member
SUPER Site Supporter
I wonder if that Yetti has made it out of the shop yet, Merlin and the Maiden are still watching for some sign of movement? Nice to see this old thread revived.

BigAl

Gone But Not Forgotten
SUPER Site Supporter
I wonder if that Yetti has made it out of the shop yet, Merlin and the Maiden are still watching for some sign of movement? Nice to see this old thread revived.

Yetti has been done for awhile now . She resides in Idaho at the ranch .
Yes its fun reading the old thread again .

By the way Merlin went home by himself . The Maiden ended up going home with me in the Pimp Mobile . :wink: Lots of little Maids running around now :brows:

Attachments

• misc picts 005.jpg
    misc picts 005.jpg
    178.2 KB · Views: 168

muleman

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
Hey Al if you need a winch for that thing I have an old 4 ton Warn that would hang that baby from a tree. Just saying!:whistling::whistling::yum:

BigAl

Gone But Not Forgotten
SUPER Site Supporter
Hey Al if you need a winch for that thing I have an old 4 ton Warn that would hang that baby from a tree. Just saying!:whistling::whistling::yum:

Really ???? Wow ! Thanks !

Let me say this so you will completely understand what I am trying to convey .

KIss My ASS !:biggrin::flowers:

muleman

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
But they would be compatible cause the winch ain't been out of the barn in a few years either!:yum::shitHitFan::poke:

Snowcat Operations

SUPER Site Supporter
Well as you guys can see it is running around in the snow. BigAl did a nice job. I was just browsing the old threads and thought it would be nice to revisit whatthis forum is all about....... Makeing fun of Kristis.

Ice Queen

Bronze Member
SUPER Site Supporter
I really cannot believe that that Kristi made those tracks by itself, perhaps Al pushed it there. I also do not believe the stuff about those mini maidens, Merlin would never permit it.

Snowcat Operations

SUPER Site Supporter
You know..... Those pics do kinda look photo shopped....... After all we have never seen an actual Kristi anything on the snow before.

Snowcat Operations

SUPER Site Supporter
How do you think he lost all that weight? I don't believe it was on a treadmill, not for a minute.

Excellent point! Yah tread mill my arse! At least thats what my wife says about mine :mellow:. Hey maybe BigAls wife told him the same thing? And all those injuries...... I bet those occured when he got off the tread mill. He always did say his wife could beat him up. :whistling: No I think those pics are real..........