• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

ITS SNOWING OUTSIDE TONIGHT

P

Pigtails

ugh.. We have been trying to get our lawn racked for the last week now.. We have almost 2 inches of new stuff on the ground and still coming down. Travels advisory for tonight. Could get up to 10 inches..:angry:

pirate_girl

legendary ⚓
GOLD Site Supporter
ugh.. We have been trying to get our lawn racked for the last week now.. We have almost 2 inches of new stuff on the ground and still coming down. Travels advisory for tonight. Could get up to 10 inches..:angry:
My dear, I'd take snow year round over the crap we've been having recently.
;)

EastTexFrank

GOLD Site Supporter
I could handle a little snow. It was a hot, muggy 90 degrees here today. Same again tomorrow, maybe a little hotter.

BigAl

Gone But Not Forgotten
SUPER Site Supporter

PT,

I just talked with the Ranch in Idaho and we had 2" of the white stuff this morning . It has mostly burned off by this evening . I agree its time for Summer.

Erik

SelfBane
Site Supporter
one of the girls in my class is from wyoming - I'll let her know what she's missing tomorrow at breakfast.

P

Pigtails

hehe.. Yep. Don't know which part of Wyoming she's from but up here in the north part its still winter. :yuk: "Please, Lord, give me sunshine" At least for a couple hours.. hehe.. My morning prayer..

mtntopper

Back On Track
SUPER Site Supporter
Youre kidding.... right? Whats your Zip Code? :ermm:

I am sure this year we will have snow in July!!!!!

Our Weather.jpg

BIGHORN MOUNTAINS WEST-BIGHORN MOUNTAINS SOUTHEAST-
407 AM MDT WED JUN 11 2008

...SNOW ADVISORY IN EFFECT FROM NOON TODAY TO 6 AM MDT THURSDAY...

THE NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE IN RIVERTON HAS ISSUED A SNOW
ADVISORY...WHICH IS IN EFFECT FROM NOON TODAY TO 6 AM MDT
THURSDAY.

NUMEROUS SNOW SHOWERS AS WELL AS ISOLATED THUNDERSTORMS WILL PRODUCE A SNOW TOTAL OF 3 TO 5 INCHES OF SNOWFALL THIS AFTERNOON THROUGH TONIGHT ABOVE 8000 FEET. POWDER RIVER AND GRANITE PASSES ARE EXPECTED TO BECOME SLICK AND SNOW PACKED...ESPECIALLY AFTER 9 PM TONIGHT.

Our snowpack moisture is almost at 400% of normal......

snowmap.gif

We live in the 394% of area on the snowpack data map. It is so wet we have springs coming up all around us and one in our driveway that has a no bottom near the house. We have to walk out past the spring to get to the vehicles.

P

Pigtails

AND STILL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The first pics are when we left this morning to go to town. The last one is this evening..

Attachments

• P6110001.jpg
    P6110001.jpg
    116.7 KB · Views: 72
  • P6110002.jpg
    P6110002.jpg
    75.3 KB · Views: 71
  • P6110004.jpg
    P6110004.jpg
    82.9 KB · Views: 74
P

Pigtails

Ya all call that snow? Just looks like a little bit of dander.

Hey, Dude,, I'll take anything over this. I will post another pic in the morning. Allready there is a inch more than when I posted.

Erik

SelfBane
Site Supporter
I like thunderstorms. I also like warm weather. Walks on the beach too.
I like thunderstorms, too -- I don't like the stuff we've been getting which aren't thunderstorms, but rather include high winds, hail, trees & branches landing on the house and fence, power outages, and no pretty lightshow to watch.
then it hits 90+ during the day with 90% humidity until around 7 or 8 when the temp starts to drop and the clouds get thick...

P

Pigtails

That would suck. We used to live in northern ID for a few years. Humidity was the factor there. Never really got below 30 degrees in the winter. But always cloudy.. Glummy.. Here it is either hot or cold

Erik

SelfBane
Site Supporter
I would dearly love to be able to move up there.
unfortunately, if I did, I'd likely be single by the time I got the truck packed, based on last x-mas' declaration by swmbo about how she's "not a Minnesotan" when we went to visit mom for the holiday. (no matter how much we don't get along, I try to go see her every 2 or 3 years)

P

Pigtails

Well, here is todays pics. And still snowing.

Attachments

• P6120001.jpg
    P6120001.jpg
    88.1 KB · Views: 41
  • P6120002.jpg
    P6120002.jpg
    72.6 KB · Views: 43
  • P6120003.jpg
    P6120003.jpg
    59.8 KB · Views: 42
P

Pigtails

And still coming down. .. I guess I shouldn't complain. I would rather have this then tornados and constant rain.

Erik

SelfBane
Site Supporter
Talked to the wife on the phone a bit ago -- she had tornadoes last night and this evening. had to spend an hour in the storm shelter at the office even.