• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Photo Thread~ Let's see your Christmas Tree!

Melensdad

Jerk in a Hawaiian Shirt & SNOWCAT Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
It took all weekend, but I finished putting up our tree!

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    76.4 KB · Views: 110

thcri

Gone But Not Forgotten
Party at Bob's, we can play Jenga or what the heck just bring your bowling balls.:yum: :yum:

murph

Last edited:

Melensdad

Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Ok seriously this time, this is our tree this year. The lovely Mrs._B bought new ornaments this year, so we need a new angel for the top of the tree :smileywac

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    64.1 KB · Views: 108

bczoom

Super Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
The lovely Mrs._B bought new ornaments this year, so we need a new angel for the top of the tree :smileywac
Can you explain the logic to me?

We put up the tree and the lights before we went on vacation (knowing how hectic it would be when we returned). I think Mrs. Zoom plans to put the ornaments on this weekend.

Outdoor lights may be going up tomorrow.

BigAl

Gone But Not Forgotten
SUPER Site Supporter
No inside tree for us . We have a 40' Blue Spuce in front of the ranch house in Idaho and if I can find a petti bone ( Man Lift) I think we just may decorate it .
I already inlaid a set of lights in the bottom rail of the log railings ,on the house , and it looks quite nice

Attachments

• Idaho house 003.jpg
    Idaho house 003.jpg
    119.6 KB · Views: 106

XeVfTEUtaAqJHTqq

Master of Distraction
Staff member
SUPER Site Supporter
Well Dave, again you are in the wishy washy middle ground. Not a dark brown ale or an clean amber lager. Something right in the middle just like your politics. :poke: :whistle:

XeVfTEUtaAqJHTqq

Master of Distraction
Staff member
SUPER Site Supporter
Might do the real tree this weekend. The kids would love it. We're getting some snow today and tomorrow so we may just play in that all day tomorrow instead.

Melensdad

Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Can you explain the logic to me?
Uh, no. Wait, let me try. Its wife logic. Do you get it now? But I think it boils down to the fact that she wanted a new look to the main tree and opted for mostly jewel tone colors (whatever those are). She also got all new garland for the staircase, window trim etc. All I know is that roughly 70% of the ornaments on the tree are new, and many of our "good" ornaments are still in their boxes and stored away because they didn't pass muster (wrong color?).

We typically put up 3 trees, but this year are cutting back to 1. In the past we had the main tree, the 'fun' tree, and then a smaller tree upstairs.
No inside tree for us . We have a 40' Blue Spuce in front of the ranch house in Idaho and if I can find a petti bone ( Man Lift) I think we just may decorate it
My neighbor owns a crane company if that would be of any help! He always offers to lend me one whenever I need it.

BoneheadNW

Well Dave, again you are in the wishy washy middle ground. Not a dark brown ale or an clean amber lager. Something right in the middle just like your politics. :poke: :whistle:
BEER SNOB! BEER SNOB! BEER SNOB!:poke:

I suppose you only drink your beer in a frosted mug!:gay:
Bonehead

dzalphakilo

Banned
Man, I remember when we didn't go for a tree until the second week before Christmas.

Why not just leave one up all year like some do with the Christmas lights?

Hell, don't the pines fall off by Christmas even with a decent amount of water?

WTF?!!!

By the way, MERRY CHRISTMAS!!