• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

What are you doing today?

Status
Not open for further replies.

pirate_girl

legendary ⚓
GOLD Site Supporter
Well, I got back at 8 this morning.
Feeling refreshed.
Went swimming, and out to eat and got a nice sunburn.
Seems like I was greatly missed, short as it was.

Doc

Bottoms Up
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Waiting, waiting and more waiting ....supposed to hear from boat repair shop that our boat is ready to go. So far no call. Waiting sucks.

pirate_girl

legendary ⚓
GOLD Site Supporter
Today I'm going to lunch with my eldest son and granddaughter.
That is, if I can find something to wear that doesn't kill my baked back and shoulders.

Ty has the day off, but that doesn't mean anything as he is pretty much always on call.

Everyone is still sleeping.
I'm having coffeeeeeeee..

NorthernRedneck

GOLD Site Supporter
Packing up and heading home after 9 days at camp. We'll be back out friday. Sadly I've decided that boating and any form of fishing will be next to impossible for me this summer. So I'm looking into storage options for the boat so I don't have to come to camp and look at it sitting on the trailer.

pirate_girl

legendary ⚓
GOLD Site Supporter
:thumbup: :wub:

Thank you, God.

K kitties 20180708_140753.jpg

N

Ness

Today I took my little girl to playground and watched her play for awhile and then came home and did some laundry and now am thinking of what to make for dinner.

tiredretired

The Old Salt
SUPER Site Supporter
Church in the morning. Worked on my lawnmower for a little while, then bagged that idea till tomorrow. Thinking about burgers for supper. Yeah, burgers it will be. Lots of cheese and some bacon on top. :clap::yum:

tiredretired

The Old Salt
SUPER Site Supporter
Today I took my little girl to playground and watched her play for awhile and then came home and did some laundry and now am thinking of what to make for dinner.

I see you are from Maryland. I would say crab cakes should be in order. :thumbup:

Doc

Bottoms Up
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Trimmed trails. The overgrowth from the sides of the trails keeps both of us busy busy busy. Seems to be growing even faster than it did in the spring. All that rain a week or two ago probably the culprit.

FrancSevin

Proudly Deplorable
GOLD Site Supporter
Waiting, waiting and more waiting ....supposed to hear from boat repair shop that our boat is ready to go. So far no call. Waiting sucks.
This is the worst time of the year to have your boat worked on. And sadly the best time to have it in the water.

Our new sailboat sat at the dock all weekend. Great weather and it is in the water but, systems are still not right to take it out.

I built and installed decking for the dock box but it was too big. The port side water tank had been removed by the previous owner. We found that out when the water started coming up through the floor boards. We also found that the automatic bilge pump could not keep up with the 5 gallons per minute coming it.

But, the manual pump at the helm did just fine.

Last edited:

rugerman

Just finished mowing the lawn AGAIN, it’s been raining just about every day with lots of sunshine in between so the grass is growing like mad.

Galvatron

Spock and Galvatron < one and the same
Took a shit, then spent the day with my girl, treated myself to a new car :clap:

Attachments

• IMG-20180708-WA0018.jpg
    IMG-20180708-WA0018.jpg
    108.6 KB · Views: 66
  • IMG-20180709-WA0004.jpg
    IMG-20180709-WA0004.jpg
    183.8 KB · Views: 69

NorthernRedneck

GOLD Site Supporter
Back to the regular grind of appointments this week. Saw my surgeon yesterday. Today is my family doctor and physio. Other than that I'm trying to avoid anything physical and allow my ab muscles to rest and settle.

pirate_girl

legendary ⚓
GOLD Site Supporter
Doing the usual morning rush to make sure everyone is happy.

It's going to be a quiet day.
No cleaning, laundry or cooking.
We're getting shrimp baskets from the Moose Lodge for dinnah. Lol

tiredretired

The Old Salt
SUPER Site Supporter
Haircut this morning.

Going to put things back together on the lawn mower and finish it up today. Yesterday welded the deck, then sandblasted and POR 15 the underside. Today put the wheels and drivetrain back together and get her running. Most folks don't spend this much time and money on a 15 year old mower, but this one is a 2 cycle Lawn Boy and they do not have 2 stroke engines anymore thanx for the butt hole EPA.

pirate_girl

legendary ⚓
GOLD Site Supporter
Looks like we're heading back into a heat wave with the weather.
Today is my son Jeff's 40th birthday.
I'll have dinner out with him and my Granddaughter.
Steak and sushi!

Galvatron

Spock and Galvatron < one and the same
I'm hot, yes hot as Brian knows :yum:

Need to start unpacking, I think I'm settled in life :unsure:

Either way I'm hitting the destress button as per doctors orders :clap:

pirate_girl

legendary ⚓
GOLD Site Supporter
Trying to get myself motivated with coffee.
I won't have too many responsibilities with the granddaughters today as Ty has the day off and the 3 year old is supposed to go spend the day with her other Grandma.
I'll believe that when I see it.

Ross 650

Site Supporter
Howdy,
well, not much going on here today. Gonna go to a local farmers market to look for some green tomatoes. If we find them, we are gonna have FRIED GREEN TOMATOES!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.