• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

What's for Dinner Tonight?

pirate_girl

legendary ⚓
GOLD Site Supporter
Not dinner, but lunch.
"Mom, is there anything you could throw together real fast"?

Why sure!
Sloppy joe/jalapeno nachos.

The babes didn't have these.
No no... too spicy.

20180719_135915-768x768.jpg

Doc

Bottoms Up
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Beer Brats. with onions and yellow peppers (local little store was out of green peppers so ....).

luvs

'lil yinzer~
GOLD Site Supporter
hangar steak & fries,-- both my Mom & myself-- well, she got a salad, not fries,tho-- adult beverages; my Mom made me take salad via her plate & took most of my fries & she went into awe over them having pepper & herbs on them; & my new boot took precedence over my splint cast-- so love my Mom-- aw-- oh, & tuna tartare as my appy-- sprouts & wasabi as a garnish/& a flatbread, as well, to dip--

Last edited:

pirate_girl

legendary ⚓
GOLD Site Supporter
We went to Hong Kong buffet.
Normally I can make two trips, but just got a little peanut butter chicken, garlic string beans, fried rice and crab rangoon.

pirate_girl

legendary ⚓
GOLD Site Supporter
Poached fish in butter, then made a garlicky peanut sauce in the same pan to pour over.
Itty bitty potatoes and green beans too.

20180728_154546-768x768.jpg

Catavenger

SUPER Site Supporter
Bachelor special: Can of Ginger Ale (hey can't have COKE all the time).

2 small bags of cashew nuts.

Kit Kat bar (Reese's peanut butter cup is for desert).

Oh, I almost forgot I still have a piece of Kielbasa

Last edited:

pirate_girl

legendary ⚓
GOLD Site Supporter
Whole lotta vegs tonight!
.. and pan grilled sausage (and jowl bacon in the green beans)
It was delicious.

20180802_181141-540x720.jpg

Melensdad

Jerk in a Hawaiian Shirt & SNOWCAT Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Fresh onions, peppers & tomatoes steamed until soft but not mushy. Served with a grilled fresh sweet Italian sausage. Side of cottage cheese.

Simple, filling & tasty,

luvs

'lil yinzer~
GOLD Site Supporter
garlic-parm wings, celery & bleu cheese dip-- wings-- my newest food addiction--(shoes, too-- me & s many others have a shoe/boot fixation~~ 'scuse me-- hafta feed my wing addicton, & my best pal got me 12 & not my usual 6, so i'll be dining 4 a few on those-- he may well be looking to make me gain a few~~ he is none too adept @ being slick 'bout getting me to indulge if dining-- i'm teensy--he luvs to feed me & buy those boots--

Last edited:

pirate_girl

legendary ⚓
GOLD Site Supporter
The lovely Mrs_Bob wanted Pizza Hut.

It was awful

It's not like it used to be that's for sure.
We've got a place up here, Tano's.
They're very good.
Them and if going the chain route, Dominos.
Excellent pie, especially the feta spinach one.

Oh, I had an ice cream cone too.
Breyer's butter pecan.
It's difficult to snap a cone selfie.
I'm not a one armed expert with my phone.

20180810_185929-604x563.jpg

Last edited:

luvs

'lil yinzer~
GOLD Site Supporter
special k-- not that kind u see on cop shows via television-- my special k has strawberries & whole grains-- pour on soymilk, & you're Mom's favorite, despite being 37--

Melensdad

Jerk in a Hawaiian Shirt & SNOWCAT Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Just put some chicken on the BBQ grill. It is seasoned with Cajun rub. Not sure what sides we will be making to go with it.

rugerman

Fried chicken is one of my favorites also , my wife gets small chickens that give us enough for two meals so I get to have left over chicken tomorrow.