• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

New Snow-Trac owner. #1531

CamOtis

Hi all.
First I would like to thanks all of you for this forum and admin to. It's by reading here that I discovered the existence of Snow-Trac 3 years ago and now we bought it one. Finally! Thanks to Neils Werring to suggest me this forum.

So, I find it in New Brunswick, Canada. I live Rimouski not far away. I has the pleasure to talk with Louis recently. I plan to go see him soon. :)

We are very happy with this wonderful tracked vehicle. And kids love it. ;-) here some pictures. The last one show my little boy during the last ride.

:clap:

Bonjour à tous!
Premièrement j'aimerais tous vous remercier, vous les membres et aussi les administrateurs. C'est en lisant ici que j'ai découvert l'existence du Snow-Trac il y a 3 ans pour ensuite en acheter un. Finalement!

Merci à Neils Werring pour m'avoir suggéré ce forum.

J'ai trouvé ce Snow-Trac à vendre au Nouveau Brunswick, Canada. Je vie dans la région de Rimouski, tout prêt de là. J'ai eu le plaisir de discuter avec Louis dernièrement. Je prévois lui rendre visite bientôt.

Nous sommes très contents de ce merveilleux véhicule à chenilles. Les enfants l'adorent aussi. Voici quelques photos. La dernière montre mon garçon durant notre dernière randonnée.
:clap:

Attachments

• IMG_20180119_155331.jpg
    IMG_20180119_155331.jpg
    141.5 KB · Views: 216
  • IMG_20180120_132633.jpg
    IMG_20180120_132633.jpg
    153.8 KB · Views: 223
  • IMG_20180216_161054.jpg
    IMG_20180216_161054.jpg
    54.2 KB · Views: 211

Cidertom

Chionophile
GOLD Site Supporter
Congratulations.
Welcome to the insanity. Looks like a nice cat.

Have issues don't hesitate to ask. We can give great information, and pure BS, sometimes in the same sentence.

Have fun, stay safe.
CT