• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Woman drivers

Mith

The Eccentric Englishman
SUPER Site Supporter
This morning on the Interstate, I looked over to my left and there was a woman in a brand new Cadillac doing 65 mph with her face up next to her rear view mirror putting on her eyeliner.
I looked away for a couple seconds and when I looked back she was halfway over in my lane, still working on that makeup.
As a man, I don't scare easily but she scared me so much; I dropped my electric shaver, which knocked the donut out of my other hand.
In the confusion of trying to straighten out the car using my knees against the steering wheel, it knocked my cell phone away from my ear which fell into the coffee between my legs, splashed, and burned Big Jim and the Twins, ruined the damn phone, soaked my trousers, and disconnected an important call.

Damn women drivers!

Melensdad

Jerk in a Hawaiian Shirt & SNOWCAT Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
I'm sorry but I don't find this plausable at all.

First, you are in England, you don't refer to your major roads as "Interstates"
Second, it is highly unlikely you'd see a Cadillac
Third, cars don't do 65mph on your side of the pond they do 110kph

Not sure how common our donuts are there, but I suspect that since you wear a kilt you'd probably have a scone or a crumpet.

:whistle::tiphat::wave:

Mith

The Eccentric Englishman
SUPER Site Supporter
Bob, you are right about the 'interstates', seeming as we dont have any 'states' to 'inter'. :cool:
There is a pink caddilac in the town I live near, a bloke drives it, he looks a bit queer. (Am I allowed to say that?)
We do a solid 70 MPH, none of that kph rubbish, they just use that on the mainland to make it sound like theyre going faster :confused:
You cant beat a 'doughnut', ours are more like squashy buns rather than a donut with a hole in the middle, hey, more for your money if ther middle is still there ;)

Thats John with the kilt, I would never do something as socially suicidal as wear a kilt, but scones and crumpets, oh boy, cant beat em, though not together, obviously :D