• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Best Movie I have seen

Deadly Sushi

The One, The Only, Sushi
SUPER Site Supporter
Ok...... its not a movie you will probably find on the shelf.
But I have NOT met someone that didnt enjot it.
Anne of Green Gables
If you have a chance.... watch it and I give my Sushi stamp of approval.
BobP will agree. If you watch it I wil make all the fuel prices back to $1.50/gal
Plus all the hair that grows where you dont WANT it to grow...... GONE! :thumb:

Bobcat

Je Suis Charlie Hebdo
GOLD Site Supporter
I had two sisters. Sometimes I just couldn't avoid watching this kind of stuff. :pat:

I did like it when I saw it in the way-back, the TV series that is. Can't remember much about it, other than she was a cutie. I'll give it 4/5 FFTUs (ForumsForumsThumbsUp) just for the cutie factor.

:thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb:

nixon

Boned
GOLD Site Supporter
Sush , You obviously never saw "Ringo and His golden pistol " Or,as it was marketed in the US .. Ringo and His Golden Gun . (Circa 1966 )
Anything released after that was pure tripe . How it was not more widely reviewed ,or critically acclaimed is beyond reprehensible .
You'll have to google it .
As an addendum ... Attack of the killer tomatoes ,and Humanoids from the deep should also be considered as must see works of theatrical art .

Deadly Sushi

The One, The Only, Sushi
SUPER Site Supporter
Sush , You obviously never saw "Ringo and His golden pistol " Or,as it was marketed in the US .. Ringo and His Golden Gun . (Circa 1966 )
Anything released after that was pure tripe . How it was not more widely reviewed ,or critically acclaimed is beyond reprehensible .
You'll have to google it .
As an addendum ... Attack of the killer tomatoes ,and Humanoids from the deep should also be considered as must see works of theatrical art .

DOC!!!!!!!!!! Where are the new smilies?!?!?!? I can not express myself without them in this thread!

Bobcat

Je Suis Charlie Hebdo
GOLD Site Supporter
I don't think the rest of us are having any trouble expressing ourselves to you.

:finger1: :raz: :loser: :wussie:

Just messin wit ya. :yum: I miss some of the old emoticons as well. :pirate: There are dupes in the list, too, like finger1. Lot's of similar ones, like all the fingers, farts, and fecies. If it's a space/number issue, let's cut out the fat and have more variety. :moon: <-- keep this one, though.

Bobcat

Je Suis Charlie Hebdo
GOLD Site Supporter
Saw the writers interview on CSPAN a while ago. Interesting dude, listening to him tell parts of the story is better than reading the book...or probably watching the movie (haven't seen the movie yet).

pirate_girl

legendary ⚓
GOLD Site Supporter
Saw the writers interview on CSPAN a while ago. Interesting dude, listening to him tell parts of the story is better than reading the book...or probably watching the movie (haven't seen the movie yet).
You have to see it Bob, you must!

Bobcat

Je Suis Charlie Hebdo
GOLD Site Supporter
It's a date, then? You buy the popcorn, I'm a liitle short just now. Just bought a bunch of new toys. :rolleyes:

Last edited:

pirate_girl

legendary ⚓
GOLD Site Supporter
It's a date, then? You buy the popcorn, I'm a liitle short just now. Just bought a bunch of new toys. :rolleyes"
Sure, I'll make the popcorn!
Mind you, it's a very long movie.
I have it on DVD. It's one of my favourites.
We could cuddle and watch it. ;)

nixon

Boned
GOLD Site Supporter
While this may be off subject ..... Read the book Flags of Our Fathers . Then See the Movie . But Also see the Movie Letters from Iwo Jima .
It's all very moving .

fogtender

Now a Published Author
Site Supporter
While this may be off subject ..... Read the book Flags of Our Fathers . Then See the Movie . But Also see the Movie Letters from Iwo Jima .
It's all very moving .

I bought the pack with both movies in it, plus it had a third disk where Clint Eastwood made both movies and what it took. He made both movies at the same time by the sounds of it. Really neat to see the view from both sides of the conflict at the same time...

I would vote for both the movies as the best I had seen in some time.

waybomb

GOLD Site Supporter
Dr. Strangelove

So good on so many levels. Of course, the young folks would never understand.

Deadly Sushi

The One, The Only, Sushi
SUPER Site Supporter
Yeah Bob. What kind of toys? Sex toys? Disney toys? New boat? car? Automatic laser powered cat feeder? You get liposuction? :poke:

Bobcat

Je Suis Charlie Hebdo
GOLD Site Supporter
There your minds go, right into the crapper! :toilet:

Are you fellers so poorly equipped that the only toys you can think of are for takin care-o binness? :yum: fyi-don't wanna know :smileywac