• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Man's Guide to Women

pirate_girl

legendary ⚓
GOLD Site Supporter
ohhhh, what does he know with his graphs and words and.. and.. and.... :whistling::yum:

ip78cm.jpg

300 H and H

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
I had saw this quite along time ago. I enjoyed it, and got quite the laugh!! :yum:

There is some wisdom here...

Regards, Kirk

FrancSevin

Proudly Deplorable
GOLD Site Supporter
Of course there is.
Some men need a course in understanding women.

:boxing::hide:

A waste of time. I am of the belief that women move the goal posts daily. And even if you get close they move them again. Lucy always pulls the football and proves my point.

I know at least two certain things about women. And of course, I am wrong on both of them.

I do know of one guy who might be on to the problem,,,;
http://www.bing.com/videos/search?q...5576E51CCBB39D5E5D0A5576E51CCBB39&FORM=VRDGAR
http://www.bing.com/videos/search?q...7B33C293D210738A194A7B33C293D2107&FORM=VRDGAR

Last edited:

FrancSevin

Proudly Deplorable
GOLD Site Supporter
A friend says you never truly know a woman until you say "I do".
Mike

Uh,,,,; I believe your friend is in error.:unsure:

After 49 years with the same woman, on a daily basis at least once, I still have no idea what it was I did wrong.

NorthernRedneck

GOLD Site Supporter
At our wedding my wife gave a lovely speech thanking everyone etc etc. Then she asked if I wanted to say anything. I replied "yes dear". She asked again with a confused look. I said "you're right dear". Then I said those were the 5 words I planned on using to make it a long happy marriage. It's worked so far.

mla2ofus

GOLD Site Supporter

After 49 years with the same woman, on a daily basis at least once, I still have no idea what it was I did wrong.

Franc, sounds like our marriages are a lot alike, LOL!!
Mike

Danang Sailor

nullius in verba
GOLD Site Supporter

The father of a friend was a Family Court Judge. He gave me the best advice for a good relationship I've ever heard:
"If, during a discussion or argument, you ever discover you are absolutely right ... apologize immediately!"
At our wedding my wife gave a lovely speech thanking everyone etc etc. Then she asked if I wanted to say anything. I replied "yes dear". She asked again with a confused look. I said "you're right dear". Then I said those were the 5 words I planned on using to make it a long happy marriage. It's worked so far.

Franc, sounds like our marriages are a lot alike, LOL!!
Mike
Mike, Franc - all of our marriages sound quite similar. :clap: