• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Secret stash

vintagebike

I'm heading to California for Thanksgings and plan on visiting my friend there that has a secret stash of new and used Tucker and Trackmaster/Thiokol/LMC/DMC parts. If you "just can't find it anywhere" let me know by posting here and I will try to sneak into the back rooms and dusty storage sheds. Much of the parts came from Sierra Nevada ski resorts as they upgraded their fleets in the 80s and 90s.:brows:

Snowcat Pat

For the OC-12 differential. Part Number, C1209179, Thiokol, DMC, LMC Drop Box Case inner half.
All you can find.
But not cracked and bent like this one.

Also, Any OC-12 or OC-4 parts you come across.

Also, 1200-A with OC-4, drop boxes, Part# 1209055 (left) and 1209056 (right).
Also the gears and short drive shaft that reside in there.

I will post up more pics later. Thank you for the kind offer.

-Pat

Attachments

• feet.jpg
    feet.jpg
    102.2 KB · Views: 541
Last edited:

rockhead

I would be delighted with a half dozen or dozen grousers for my 1981 DMC 1450, I suppose backing plates would be cool too :letseat:

vintagebike

Do you have a pic of the grouser? And measurements? Most of the parts are unmarked. I’ll be there tomorrow early afternoon.

Snowcat Pat

pics of 1200-A /OC-4 parts, need for any/all of them.

there are two small gear sizes 18 tooth-1209020 and 15 tooth-1209023 (most common and needed),
and two large gear sizes, 32 tooth-1209021 and 35 tooth-1209022 (also most needed)

-Pat

Attachments

• IMGP3374.jpg
    IMGP3374.jpg
    113.8 KB · Views: 427
  • IMGP3384.jpg
    IMGP3384.jpg
    112.2 KB · Views: 421
  • IMGP3788.jpg
    IMGP3788.jpg
    140.5 KB · Views: 423
This may be a long shot but, I could use some bogie wheels (and tires) and sprockets for my ST4 Snow-Trac. If anyone on the Forum has these, please PM me. And, also interested in any Tucker parts for my 60's 442A and 443 (see pics).

Attachments

• MSmith ST4.jpg
    MSmith ST4.jpg
    53.2 KB · Views: 400
  • My Tucker 442A-Sno-Cat.jpg
    My Tucker 442A-Sno-Cat.jpg
    458 KB · Views: 408
  • My 443.png
    My 443.png
    816.6 KB · Views: 410

Melensdad

Jerk in a Hawaiian Shirt & SNOWCAT Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
...I could use some bogie wheels (and tires) and sprockets for my ST4 Snow-Trac...

You can actually use industrial hand truck wheels and tires. They are available in the same size. The only thing is it is very difficult to find tires that have no tread pattern.

MNoutdoors RIP

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
Rocket Man? Your not in North Korea I hope :skipy:

If you want smooth tires you can use the aircraft tires although about 45.00 ea.

Or if there is enough interest I will offer the Trelleborg original styles again I don’t need to order right now from Sri Lanka but could if enough interest

Nope, not that Rocketman...crazy fool! I got that nickname a long time ago because I ski so fast...Yahoo! I appreciate the replies and suggestions about bogie tires for my ST4. And, I'd be interested in getting the Trelleborg original style if you order them... just let me know. You can PM or give me a call at 253-241-8019. Thanks again!

JimVT

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
Nope, not that Rocketman...crazy fool! I got that nickname a long time ago because I ski so fast...Yahoo! I appreciate the replies and suggestions about bogie tires for my ST4. And, I'd be interested in getting the Trelleborg original style if you order them... just let me know. You can PM or give me a call at 253-241-8019. Thanks again!
Your snow trac color should be banned.

DSC00828.jpg

Hey Jim, LOL. Ya, not your traditional Snow Trac Red color. We ought to get together and take the "Green Machines" out for a cruise sometime. I'm in Lakewood, WA. And, It would be great to talk to you about ST4 parts. Give me a call if you can. Hope to hear from you!

vintagebike

PMs just came in

I just got PMs from a few folks about needed parts. So I forwarded them and he will look for them. I did find some new OC12 drop boxes and gears for SnowCat Pat and crew, he says you already know about these :smile5: