• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Namin' The Babes

pirate_girl

legendary ⚓
GOLD Site Supporter
Billy Bob’s pregnant sister was in a terrible car accident and went into a deep coma. After being in the coma for nearly six months, she wakes up and sees that she is no longer pregnant. Frantically, she asks the doctor about her baby.

The doctor replies, “Ma’am, you had twins! A boy and a girl. The babies are fine and your brother came in and named them.”

The woman thinks to herself, “Oh no, not my brother… he’s an idiot!” Expecting the worst, she asks the doctor, “Well, what’s the girl’s name?”

“Denise,” says the doctor.

The new mother says, “Wow, that’s a beautiful name! I guess I was wrong about my brother. I like Denise.” Then she asks, “What’s the boy’s name?”

“Denephew.”

ki0ho

GOLD Site Supporter
Good one there PG.......careful there Mulie......Rusty is the SUPER MOD. over on the ntt....We must respect the mod!!!!!:yum:
Hay PG.....thats a Great avatar :flowers:

snow dog

I suspect he's busy with life AND playing with his new radio at this hour.:biggrin:

Yeah PG, But it seems like everyone is waiting for radio pics on the other thread. it appears he is here less than before New years. If your not here to defend yourself, everybody asks were you are, one way or another:whistling:

pirate_girl

legendary ⚓
GOLD Site Supporter
Yeah PG, But it seems like everyone is waiting for radio pics on the other thread. it appears he is here less than before New years. If your not here to defend yourself, everybody asks were you are, one way or another:whistling:
Maybe it's none of your business?
You seem to have a fixation on his absence..:yum:

Rusty Shackleford

Automotive M.D.
SUPER Site Supporter
never got it out of the car. last night went to the Legion for dinner, went adn got my taxes done, then went back to the Legion lol. i'll have pics up tonigt