• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Choosing Thomas

thcri

Gone But Not Forgotten
That is good. On the right side is her diary and another story coming Sept 6th. Reps for you man.

NorthernRedneck

GOLD Site Supporter
That was the toughest thing I've ever watched in my life!

Same here. It really hit home to me. We struggled for 3 yrs trying for our second child. After 3 miscarriages, we had just about given up hope on ever having a second child. Thankfully, my wife finally became pregnant and it went full term without complications. I couldn't imagine holding my newborn baby as he slowly slipped away.

Plus, my sis-in-law just had a baby last week. I just kept picturing her going through the same thing as the video.

rc2james

Site Supporter
That story brought tears to my eyes. How easy it is to forget how to appreciate everyday and the little miracles that happen right in front of us.