• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

MM 3 16s Plow

Spiffy1

Huh?
SUPER Site Supporter
Not sure how many plow buffs around here, and I'm no expert myself, but I noted in the projects thread I just outfitted it with steel when I realized one of the rims was beyond repair, so thought I'd upload a picture here.

More or less, low-till around here, so I may not even find enough room to get it scoured up. However, thought I better have it ready in case the neighbor doesn't think his ducks-foot is enough load to break in that 22-36 he has over here.

Attachments

• MMplow.jpg
    MMplow.jpg
    94.4 KB · Views: 21

Erik

SelfBane
Site Supporter
i saw one very similar looking (at least to me) go at an auction a couple weeks ago.

Deerlope

If you do use that just be sure that the break away hitch is adjusted properly and working. Otherwise you may be histroy. You will need at least a 45-50 HP tractor to pull those in heavy sod or clay soil.