• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Tucker for sale

alaska741

i currently have my Tucker for sale. Located in Fairbanks, Alaska and the asking price is $6,000.00. Brochure and specs can be found in my photos.
0002tucker1.jpg

Lyndon

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
I would have liked to taken this, a VW powered Kristi, and a Snow Trac to a Vintage VW Meet. The old VW hippies would have loved it! 3 makes of VW powered Snow Cats. Probably would have made the cover of one or more of the VW magazines. I see an ST4 in the background, that one 'Stays' right?

alaska741

I would have liked to taken this, a VW powered Kristi, and a Snow Trac to a Vintage VW Meet. The old VW hippies would have loved it! 3 makes of VW powered Snow Cats. Probably would have made the cover of one or more of the VW magazines. I see an ST4 in the background, that one 'Stays' right?

The st4 has been sold