• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Hey Bob! Do ya think....

DaveNay

Klaatu barada nikto
SUPER Site Supporter
The Buehler 60" snowblower can be mounted on my Oli without destroying it? (The snowblower that is). The tractor is only rated at 95HP :whistle:

What about converting it to hydraulic and front mounting it on the Oli?

thcri

Gone But Not Forgotten
Well I am not Bob but at 95 hp you should have no problem handling that blower unless the tractor is falling apart.. I think my TC29D you can put a 60" on it. As for upfront and using hydraulics I am not sure. You may have some trouble there.

DaveNay

Klaatu barada nikto
SUPER Site Supporter
Well I am not Bob but at 95 hp you should have no problem handling that blower unless the tractor is falling apart.. I think my TC29D you can put a 60" on it. As for upfront and using hydraulics I am not sure. You may have some trouble there.

Not worried about handling the blower....worried about destroying it!

Melensdad

Jerk in a Hawaiian Shirt & SNOWCAT Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Dave, having the same snowblower as you doesn't really give me any more insight into this than you may have, but I think you really are just trying to lay the blame on me if you break it and I said it would handle it. Sort of like the superhero who could stop a bullet . . . once. Well that said, I think your Oliver can drive the snowblower just fine and I think the Buhler snowblower will work fine on the Oliver . . . at least once.

muleman

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
If you want to run it out on the loader you can get a high flow hydraulic pump for the pto. You will need a big hydraulic tank and a cooler to handle the heat from the motor. Some that have put them on their kubota RTV have used an independent motor with good results to run the blower. That is the route I would go.