• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

WTB - Thiokol Imp Wide Track Trailer

CFS

I thought someone posted a trailer on here that they bought with a cat but didn't need. It was within the last three months or so, if you look on the for sale thread. Hopefully I'm not sending you on a wild goose chase.

loggah

SUPER Site Supporter
Looks like a good deal for someone,1450 super imp and tandem axle trailer!!!!:thumbup:

Bamby

Why no consideration???
T8-deckover-tilt-trailer.jpg

96" - 102" Deck Width

22 - 28' Lengths

14,000 - 16,500 lbs. GVWR

PJ's Trailer Sales

Wyfler

I bought my Imp from a guy at Baggs Wyoming. It came with a trailer but I left the trailer with him. It needed tires and work and I had my own trailer. I don't remember if it was for a wide or narrow track Imp, just know it was an Imp trailer. If you feel like chasing it down I can get his info and you can see if it'll work for you.

Dadbeau

I bought my Imp from a guy at Baggs Wyoming. It came with a trailer but I left the trailer with him. It needed tires and work and I had my own trailer. I don't remember if it was for a wide or narrow track Imp, just know it was an Imp trailer. If you feel like chasing it down I can get his info and you can see if it'll work for you.
I would like to contact him. Please let me know

What dimensions on trailer deck make it acceptable for a wide track? I have a tandem axle trailer with fold up ramps that came with my ST4B. I will be looking to sell it this spring when the the road opens. Thinking $2000.00. I will measure it if anyone is interested

Attachments

• 31F39C9E-2230-4B4D-988F-C29F70120DD3.jpeg
    31F39C9E-2230-4B4D-988F-C29F70120DD3.jpeg
    3.7 MB · Views: 195

Kmcbride

What dimensions on trailer deck make it acceptable for a wide track? I have a tandem axle trailer with fold up ramps that came with my ST4B. I will be looking to sell it this spring when the the road opens. Thinking $2000.00. I will measure it if anyone is interested
Dimensions and location?

Dimensions of deck
Wide 102”
Long 168”
High 32” to top of deck
Axles 3500 lbs?
Tires 8-14.5 LT 12 ply
Ball 2 5/16
Ramps +- 60”

located about 35 miles west of West Yellowstone, MT
About 10 miles of unplowed county road now, county will maybe plow road in late April!

Thebartman

I just use a skid steer trailer. As long as you have 84 inches between the fenders your good. My wide-track Imp weighs in under 3000 lbs loaded so weight isn’t a real issue. The trailer is a bit heavy (2750 lbs), but loaded I still come in at less than 5000 lbs. GVW on the trailer is 9990 lbs so it’s not even sweating.
Good Luck.

Attachments

• 7A77E06A-4090-44B8-8D5D-78955233A6EF.jpeg
    7A77E06A-4090-44B8-8D5D-78955233A6EF.jpeg
    1.7 MB · Views: 150

Thebartman

I was wrong. After actually weighing my Imp, it’s 3600 lbs on a truck scale. Empty.
I just use a skid steer trailer. As long as you have 84 inches between the fenders your good. My wide-track Imp weighs in under 3000 lbs loaded so weight isn’t a real issue. The trailer is a bit heavy (2750 lbs), but loaded I still come in at less than 5000 lbs. GVW on the trailer is 9990 lbs so it’s not even sweating.
Good Luck.

Bennyboy1337

Not sure if you're still looking for a trailer, but just aw this pop up in Idaho. It isn't a tilt deck, so you would would need to make some sort of ramp, but looks prommising.

327757588_5813834568737262_331730203151114911_n.jpg

I still have the trailer that is listed above. It is sitting in Norris, MT. Would take $1500 for it!
The trailer came with my ST4B, I just don’t have any use for it. If I have to move my Snow Master, I have
bigger trailer available.

Kmcbride

I still have the trailer that is listed above. It is sitting in Norris, MT. Would take $1500 for it!
The trailer came with my ST4B, I just don’t have any use for it. If I have to move my Snow Master, I have
bigger trailer available.
I might still be interested in it for my wide track super imp. Has the deck been replaced since that picture was taken or is it basically just a trailer frame that needs a new deck? Brakes-condition? What is the GVW of the trailer? Do you ever travel south to say, Idaho Falls, or even better, northern Utah?

I have towed the trailer twice. The first time was about 65 miles to bring the ST4B home and the second time about 100 miles to get it to sales lot at Norris, MT in the spring of 2021. Trailer deck is basically as pictured above. To the best of my knowledge the trailer was built to accommodate the Snow Master. I don’t know the empty weight or the GVW. Looking at the axles they appear to be 3500 lbs capable. Again I have not towed it enough, or recently enough to give accurate opinion on brake condition.

Ooops! Forgot to address travel South. I maybe get to I Falls twice a year and haven’t gone farther than that for several years. Especially seeing as I run a Ford 460 fuel disposer.